Retail Associate - Outlet of West TampaJob ID 0813091 Date posted 05/24/2016
- Ring up sales and returns using POS terminals, handle credit card charges and cash transactions along with accompanying detail.
- Authorize certain levels of returns/voids.
- Cross train in product knowledge in all areas of the store.
- Assist with training new associates with technical knowledge and sales techniques in specific areas of the store.
- Greet, sell and assist customers on sales floor.
- Merchandise sales floor/assist with floor moves.
- Maintain designated work area for housekeeping and presentation purposes.
- Provide back up support as needed.
- Ticket, stock and merchandise sales floor to visual standards.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Work flexible hours as business need dictates
- Ability to lift, push and/or pull up to 25 lbs.
- Select retail personnel may be requested to obtain a forklift license
Nice to Haves
- Prior retail/cashier experience
- Experience dealing with the public in a service oriented role
HSN’s unique blend of Retail, Television and eCommerce create a one-of-a-kind working environment. Our employees enjoy a competitive benefit program including health and retirement plans, merchandise discounts, volunteer days, and more. We encourage growth and development across the company. Most importantly, we have fun. Follow HSN Careers on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. www.hsn.com/careers
HSN, Inc. (Nasdaq:HSNI) is a $4 billion interactive multichannel retailer with strong direct-to-consumer expertise among its two operating segments, HSN and Cornerstone. HSNi offers innovative, differentiated retail experiences on TV, online, via mobile devices, in catalogs, and in brick and mortar stores. HSN, a leading interactive multichannel retailer which offers a curated assortment of exclusive products combined with top brand names, now reaches approximately 94 million homes (24 hours a day, seven days a week, live 364 days a year). HSN.com offers a differentiated digital experience by leveraging content, community and commerce. In addition to its existing media platforms, HSN is the industry leader in transactional innovation, including services such as HSN Shop by Remote®, the only service of its kind in the U.S., the HSN Shopping App for mobile handheld devices and HSN on Demand®. Cornerstone comprises leading home and apparel lifestyle brands including Ballard Designs®, Frontgate®, Garnet Hill®, Grandin Road®, and Improvements®. Cornerstone distributes approximately 325 million catalogs annually, operates five separate digital sales sites and operates 14 retail and outlet stores.
To learn more, visit http://www.hsn.com/article/hsn-careers-careers-paths/5863?nolnav=1