TEMP - Payments Mass Marketing SpecialistJob ID 0819270 Date posted 12/12/2018
Reporting to the HSN Payment Marketing Manager, the Contractor Specialist will manage and execute HSN’s mass payment marketing campaigns for the $900M+ HSN Card private label credit card program (PLCC). Primary focuses include execution of the mass promotional calendar for HSN PLCC program managed in conjunction with our bank partner. Mass promotions are inclusive of new cardholder acquisition campaigns, mass savings offers that drive card usage and program value proposition execution and marketing (ExtraFlex, VIP Financing, VIP Easy Returns). These mass promotions support new customer accounts, incremental spend and increased share of wallet, aspiring to 40%+ penetration of total HSN sales. Works cross-functionally with key internal and external stakeholders to manage and execute marketing strategies within multiple marketing channels including Digital site, Email, TV, print, Bank channels and external Digital Marketing. Works closely with HSN Business Unit (Creative, TV, Planning, Digital Site Production, etc…), Global Payment Strategy and Global Payment Operations to execute the global payment marketing campaigns.
Day in the Life
- Create, manage and optimize the HSN Card mass marketing calendar ensuring that campaigns are driving incremental sales and profitable customer acquisition
- Support the day to day execution of mass PLCC campaigns from planning stage through execution across multiple channels including web, mobile, call center, email, TV and statement/package inserts
- Execute HSN’s Global Payment Strategies and Payment Guiding Principles through payment marketing campaigns driving profitable growth of the $900M+ HSN Card credit card portfolio
- Brief creative asset requests and follow procedures to deliver assets to internal/external partners within the timeline of the campaign
- Set-up and monitor promotional offers and coupons
- Ensure marketing campaigns are launched on time and accurately. QA all elements of marketing campaigns prior to launch and obtain appropriate internal and external approvals.
- Monitor in-flight campaigns in order to identify potential issues and troubleshoot with internal partners
- Cultivate bank partnership to ensure seamless execution of payment marketing roadmap through highly curated marketing campaigns
- Participate in meetings with the bank to discuss marketing plans, new opportunities, resolve open issues and provide progress updates
- Work collaboratively with Global Payment Operations, bank partners, CRM, finance, etc. to measure and report on tactical campaign performance and overall loyalty program performance where applicable. Analyze campaign results and findings to provide future recommendations.
- Evaluate results and provide feedback/recommendations related to mass marketing campaigns, programs and performance
- Ensure marketing efforts drive profitable increases in overall customer base, improved share of wallet and incremental EBDITA growth
- Collaborate with the QCard Marketing team to share best practices, execute synergy opportunities and ensure consistent marketing execution across both private label credit card programs
- Participate in monthly/quarterly business performance reviews with internal/external stakeholders to present marketing plan and results
- Execute, monitor and amend marketing timelines/processes where needed through close coordination with the applicable cross-divisional teams
- Manage and execute within the HSN Card marketing budget to ensure proper allocation of funds and maximum performance of mass marketing.
Keys to Success
At HSN, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
- Temporary position for 3 - 6 months
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business related field
- 1+ years in Marketing, Retailing, or other business related field with a concentration in Marketing/Advertising
- Proactive, self-directed individual with proven ability to independently manage multiple projects, balancing strategy with day-to-day execution
- Organized and detail oriented individual able to thrive in executing short and long term marketing roadmaps, campaigns and calendars
- Ability to both influence and collaborate with others, adjusting quickly to changing priorities, aggressive timelines and multiple objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior payments experience a plus
- Ability to derive and apply insights from research and analysis
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office applications, specifically MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “must haves”.
Nice to Haves
- Marketing experience (mass and targeted marketing experience preferred)
HSN’s unique blend of Retail, Television and eCommerce create a one-of-a-kind working environment. Our employees enjoy a competitive benefit program including health and retirement plans, merchandise discounts, volunteer days, and more. We encourage growth and development across the company. Most importantly, we have fun. Follow HSN Careers on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
To learn more, visit https://jobs.hsn.com.
HSN is a leading interactive entertainment and lifestyle retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates entertainment, inspiration, personalities and industry experts to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN, customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty, Jewelry, Home/Lifestyle, Fashion/Accessories, and Electronics. HSN broadcasts reach approximately 90 million households (with live programming 364 days per year) and its website — HSN.com features more than 50,000 product videos. Mobile applications include HSN apps for iPad, iPhone and Android. HSN, Inc., founded 40 years ago as the first shopping network, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberty Interactive Corporation and is attributed to the QVC Group tracking stock (NASDAQ: QVCA, QVCB). For more information, please visit http://corporate.hsn.com/newsroom/, or follow @HSN on Facebook and Twitter.
About the QVC Group (boilerplate)
The QVC Group consists of eight leading retail brands: QVC, HSN, zulily, Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Garnet Hill, Grandin Road and Improvements The QVC Group has 27,000 team members in the US, the UK, Germany, Japan, Italy, France, Poland and China. Visit the QVC Group webpage to learn more.