Sr Product Central SpecialistJob ID 0818889 Date posted 09/08/2018
A Day in the Life:
The Sr Product Central Specialist assists the Showroom Supervisor by ensuring that all samples are pulled, prepped and available to support the live show.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Print, analyze and distribute pull manifests
- Create daily reports as required and ability to maintain and create excel spreadsheets as required.
- Process damages
- Resolve or escalate systems issues
- Assist handlers when needed
- Assist supervisor with check in / check out controls
- Complete missing item reports
- Take responsibility for shift in supervisors’ absence
- Coordinate consignment pulls and putaways
- Communicate show changes and coordinate sample pulls
- Control front desk activities
- Repackage and re-label items as necessary
- Maintain storage locations and assigned areas
- Transport items to and from warehouse and studios
At HSN, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
- Current Resume
- Valid Florida Driver’s license
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to commumicate effectively, utilize conflict resolution skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and follow through
- Strong understanding of inventory operations and/or shipping and receiving
- Must obtain Stockpicker Certificiation within 90 days of employment
- Strong PC skills – specifically MS Office
- Ability to lift, push and/or pull up to 50 lbs repeatedly and up to 75 lbs occassionally
- Ability to walk or stand continuously for the majority of the shift
- Ability to use portable stairs and ladders
- Ability to use Material Handling Equipment
- Previous inventory experience
- Working knowledge of warehouse management systems
- Working knowledge of Retek/SPT/SPTNet Reports
- Minimum of 6 months experience in Showroom operations preferred
HSN’s unique blend of Retail, Television and eCommerce create a one-of-a-kind working environment. Our employees enjoy a competitive benefit program including health and retirement plans, merchandise discounts, volunteer days, and more. We encourage growth and development across the company. Most importantly, we have fun. Follow HSN Careers on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
About Qurate Retail Group
Qurate Retail Group comprises eight leading retail brands — QVC, HSN, zulily, Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Garnet Hill, Grandin Road and Improvements — all dedicated to providing a ‘third way to shop,’ beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores. Globally, Qurate Retail Group is #1 in video commerce, reaching approximately 370 million homes worldwide via 16 television networks and multiple ecommerce sites, social pages, mobile apps, print catalogs, and in-store destinations. Qurate Retail Group is #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the US (according to Internet Retailer). Qurate Retail Group combines the best of retail, media and social to curate products, experiences, conversations and communities for millions of highly discerning shoppers -- bringing joy, inspiration and humanity to shopping. Qurate Retail Group also curates large audiences, across multiple platforms, for thousands of brand vendors. Headquartered in Westchester, PA, Qurate Retail Group has 27,000 team members in the US, the UK, Germany, Japan, Italy, France, Poland and China. For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB) includes the Qurate Retail Group portfolio of brands as well as other minority investments.