Sr Product Central SpecialistJob ID R42185 Date posted 01/13/2020
Job Description Details
Showroom - Sr. PC Specialist – Show Support
A Day in the Life:
The Sr. PC Specialist assists the Showroom Supervisor by ensuring that all samples are pulled, prepped and available to support the live show.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Print, analyze and distribute pull manifests
- Create daily reports as required and ability to maintain and create excel spreadsheets as required.
- Process damages
- Resolve or escalate systems issues
- Assist Product Prep personnel when needed
- Assist Supervisor with check in / check out controls
- Complete missing item reports
- Take responsibility for shift in Supervisors’ absence
- Coordinate consignment pulls and putaways
- Communicate show changes and coordinate sample pulls
- Control front desk activities
- Repackage and re-label items as necessary
- Maintain storage locations and assigned areas
- Transport items to and from warehouse and studios
- Current Resume
- Valid Florida Driver’s license
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, utilize conflict resolution skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and follow through
- Strong understanding of inventory operations and/or shipping and receiving
- Must obtain Stockpicker Certification within 90 days of employment
- Strong PC skills – specifically MS Office
- Ability to lift, push and/or pull up to 50 lbs repeatedly and up to 75 lbs occasionally
- Ability to walk or stand continuously for the majority of the shift
- Ability to use portable stairs and ladders
- Ability to use Material Handling Equipment
“Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “must haves”.
Nice to Haves:
- Previous inventory experience
- Working knowledge of warehouse management systems
- Working knowledge of Retek/SPT/SPTNet Reports
Minimum of 6 months experience in Showroom operations preferred
About HSN, Inc.
HSN, Inc., is a leading interactive entertainment and lifestyle retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates entertainment, inspiration, personalities and industry experts to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN, customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty, Jewelry, Home/Lifestyle, Fashion/Accessories, and Electronics. HSN broadcasts reach approximately 90 million households (with live programming 364 days per year) and its website — HSN.com features more than 50,000 product videos. Mobile applications include HSN apps for iPad, iPhone and Android. Visit corporate.hsn.com to learn more. HSN, Inc., founded 40 years ago as the first shopping network, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer).
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.