Showroom Product CoordinatorJob ID R37184 Date posted 06/12/2019
The Product Coordinator - Receiving, is responsible for processing new receipts into inventory.
Job Description Details
Responsibilities:Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assembly of on-air samples, such as exercise equipment, furniture, etc.
- Verify receipt of packages
- Properly tag items with HSN labels
- Process goods into inventory (using our WMS)
- Track packages via B2B, UPS or Fed Ex
- Maintain spreadsheets as required by management
- Complete putaway for samples received
- Report receipt discrepancies to management
- Maintain assigned storage / work areas
- Re-locate inventory as needed
- Complete retail orders during downtime
- Package items for proper storage
- Communicate w/ vendor regarding sample receipt issues
- Make adjustments to inventory as needed
- Verify Showroom samples in RETEK
- Ability to crosstrain and perform in any Product Coordinator – Showroom role as needed.
- Knowledge assembling exercise equipment and/or furniture, including the use of tools, as required. Detail oriented including ability to follow assembly instructions
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, utilize conflict resolution skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and follow through
- Strong understanding of Inventory Operations and/or Shipping and Receiving
- Must obtain Stockpicker Certification within 90 days of employment
- The ability to walk/stand for the majority of shift
- Strong PC skills – specifically Microsoft Office
- Previous inventory experience
- Previous experience in Showroom
- Working knowledge of warehouse management systems
- Previous experience in Logistics
- Working knowledge of purchase order systems
- Ability to lift, push and/or pull up to 50 lbs repeatively and up to 75 lbs occassionally
- Ability to maneuver freely while assembling samples
- Ability to walk or stand continuously for the majority of the shift
- Ability to use portable stairs and ladders
About HSN, Inc.
HSN, Inc., is a leading interactive entertainment and lifestyle retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates entertainment, inspiration, personalities and industry experts to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN, customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty, Jewelry, Home/Lifestyle, Fashion/Accessories, and Electronics. HSN broadcasts reach approximately 90 million households (with live programming 364 days per year) and its website — HSN.com features more than 50,000 product videos. Mobile applications include HSN apps for iPad, iPhone and Android. Visit corporate.hsn.com to learn more. HSN, Inc., founded 40 years ago as the first shopping network, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer).
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.