Senior Software Engineer - Mulesoft Lead (Greenfield)
St. Petersburg, Florida
At HSN you will enjoy a team-focused environment that thrives on innovation and encourages you to be part of a leading interactive entertainment and lifestyle retailer. Our dynamic IT teams bring people, process and technology together. They also work to ensure we create a stable operating environment and increase business productivity.
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Technologically Savvy
We come together every day to challenge each other and bring the best ideas to life.
HSN is dedicated to empowering women and helping families in times of need. We are motivated and inspired by our passionate customers and team members. Together, we can make a difference.
Paid Time Off
At Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA) we believe in a Third Way to ShopSM – beyond transactional e-commerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores – for customers who crave engaging shopping experiences.
We're a select group of like-minded businesses that provide customers with curated collections of unique products, made personal and relevant by the power of storytelling. We combine the best of retail, media and social to curate experiences, conversations, and communities for millions of highly discerning shoppers. We bring joy, inspiration, and humanity to shopping. We also curate large audiences, across our many platforms, for our thousands of brand vendors.
Job Description Details
We are looking for a highly talented hands-on SeniorMulesoft Developer/Lead to join our team for a Global Green-Field Implementation of SAP S4. This is a key role and is critical to our overall strategy. This role requires a broad working knowledge of integrated system solutions. Acts as a lead developer to the Development Team to enhance existing systems applications to solve highly complex new projects. Requires 8 or more years of progressive experience in programming and analysis, with significant exposure to multiple platforms and systems as it relates to Integrations and the use of Middleware, i.e, MuleSoft and WebMethods
This role could lead to a career path of a Mulesoft architect
What Youll Do:
- Work in a collaborative effort through the design and implementation phases of the total systems solutions.
- Provide individual and lead support for complex multi-system installations, large system installations with complex software and applications, or large system installations with complex business and management considerations.
- Assume principal technical role in demonstrations, furnishing technical expertise, and answering customer inquiries with regard to both hardware and software.
- Provide consulting services to customers including identifying needs, and developing, influencing, and implementing proposals.
- Analyze/define, and documents systems scope, objectives, and overall design.
- Recommend changes and improvements to customers on the best use of systems to improve operations.
- Prepare detailed systems and program specifications.
- Ensure all related applications are consistent with overall organization business strategies. Prepare project proposals and develops project plans.
- Participate in long-range planning for new or existing systems.
- Provide analytical support in the conceptualization, development, and implementation of multiple, interlinked systems and programs.
- Design, code, document, create standards and install critical programs and systems.
- Ensure reliability of accuracy, utility, performance, and execution of systems.
- Keep abreast of the current and future directions of the business, industry and associated technologies.
- Make recommendations for the implementation of new systems and technologies where appropriate.
- Perform complex systems analysis and programming tasks requiring advanced techniques on the forefront of technology.
- Determine and specify high-level approaches and modeling guidelines for system and enterprise-level application solutions. Identifies opportunities for the sharing and reuse of information.
- Identify, structure, and deliver the software services that enable business processes and support user roles.
- Develop and execute plans and procedures for data conversion, customer acceptance criteria, and installation strategy. Prepares reports outlining the proposed systems or revisions.
- Ability to develop RESTful API library exposing much of our service desk related processes.
- Ability to develop XML system-to-system interfaces incorporating internal and third-party channel systems through web services.
- Provide input and guidelines, standards, and mentoring to MuleSoft based application deployment and development architecture and integration strategy with accessible enterprise systems.
- Sound knowledge of software development life cycle and software maintenance
- Evaluate products and specifications of third-party applications.
- Develop and maintain design and functionality specifications.
- Mulesoft Experience required
- 5-8years of MuleSoft Development
- Working Knowledge of the latest versions
- MuleSoft Connectors
- Mule Anypoint Platform
- API Manager
- MS Azure
- AnyPoint Studio
- Formal Mule Training
- Sync and Async Transactions
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 5 + years of related experience
About HSN, Inc.
HSN, Inc., is a leading interactive entertainment and lifestyle retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates entertainment, inspiration, personalities and industry experts to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN, customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty, Jewelry, Home/Lifestyle, Fashion/Accessories, and Electronics. HSN broadcasts reach approximately 90 million households (with live programming 364 days per year) and its website — HSN.com features more than 50,000 product videos. Mobile applications include HSN apps for iPad, iPhone and Android. Visit corporate.hsn.com to learn more. HSN, Inc., founded 40 years ago as the first shopping network, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer).
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
About This Location
Find out what it's like to live and work in St. PetersburgGoogle Map This Location