Quality Specialist - Fraud & DisputesJob ID R38566 Date posted 08/02/2019
Under the general direction of the Supervisor, must be willing to be proficient in all QxH Customer Finance systems, processes and procedures. The Quality Specialist will be responsible for performing quality audits, reviewing and compiling third party feedback, updating training materials for all sub-departments of QxH Customer Finance areas, as well as providing support for existing team members.
Job Description Details
Day in the Life
- Review completed work for each assigned individual and audit for quality using the standard department guidelines.
- Under the direction of the Supervisor, update training materials and serve to implement those processes into all areas of QxH Customer Finance.
- Facilitate round tables and sessions with front line contributors for continuous process improvement.
- Collect performance and other business data from various QxH systems electronically as well as hard copy form.
- Perform other related activities as assigned including but not limited to all Customer Finance sub-departments; CIC & Clearing/Collections and Fraud.
Keys to Success
At HSN, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
- High School Diploma
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Customer Finance
- Proficient Microsoft Office applications skills required.
- Proficient in existing QxH Customer Finance systems, processes and procedures or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively.
- Attention to detail with the ability to identify and address trends with the appropriate sense of urgency.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills required to communicate with all levels of internal and external customers and personnel.
- The ability to document processes and procedures in a clear and concise manner.
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “must haves”.
Nice to Haves
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Finance/Banking role.
About HSN, Inc.
HSN, Inc., is a leading interactive entertainment and lifestyle retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates entertainment, inspiration, personalities and industry experts to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN, customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty, Jewelry, Home/Lifestyle, Fashion/Accessories, and Electronics. HSN broadcasts reach approximately 90 million households (with live programming 364 days per year) and its website — HSN.com features more than 50,000 product videos. Mobile applications include HSN apps for iPad, iPhone and Android. Visit corporate.hsn.com to learn more. HSN, Inc., founded 40 years ago as the first shopping network, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer).
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.