Procurement Systems AnalystJob ID 0819315 Date posted 01/05/2019
Business Unit Summary
Under the guidance of the Manager of Strategic Sourcing and Analytics, the Procurement Systems Analyst is responsible for the management of the day to day maintenance of the systems and tools that are utilized by HSN’s Global Procurement Team across several markets. Possession of a deep subject matter expertise on Coupa and working knowledge of the tool, it’s interaction with other systems, and the HSN procurement process and Indirect Procurement Policy are integral to the success of this position and the deployment of Coupa to the global organization. This position is also responsible for the creation and maintenance of system documentation, training programs and documentation and related job aids or manuals, as necessary.
A Day in the Life
- Under the guidance of Manager of Strategic Sourcing and Analytics, this position will be responsible for the day to day maintenance of the systems and tools, including but not limited to Coupa and SAP, that are utilized by our Global Procurement Team. This position will also be responsible for gaining a full understanding of the Coupa Platform’s functionality and capabilities in order to become the Coupa Platform subject matter expert.
- Under the guidance of Manager of Strategic Sourcing and Analytics, coordinates and executes system wide changes to Coupa platform. Works cohesively with Accounting, AP, IT Apps Dev and various departments across all markets. Responsible for troubleshooting Level One/Level Two issues. Creates, maintains and escalates; internal (ResQ) and external (Coupa Success Portal) support tickets.
- Effectively communicate changes or updates to the systems and tools that are utilized by Global Procurement Team to Manager of Strategic Sourcing and Analytics, Procurement Leadership Team, Category Leaders and Business Unit Leaders ensuring alignment of all initiatives within scope.
- Build and maintain relationships with key business partners across the organization with the support of the Manager of Strategic Sourcing & the Procurement Leadership Team. Work with AP and Masterfile teams to deliver continuous improvements.
- Execution of SOX Controls owned by Manager of Strategic Sourcing and Analytics and Procurement Leadership. Documents and maintains records to meet the high standards of internal controls.
- This position is responsible for the creation and maintenance of system documentation, training programs, job aids or manuals. Lead and support Coupa training sessions.
Keys to Success
At HSN, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience with 1-2 years of work experience or comparable education in procurement/strategic sourcing.
- Working knowledge of eProcurement systems and advanced reporting tools required.
- Experience with any of the following systems strongly recommended: SAP and Coupa.
- Excellent Customer Support skills.
- Intermediate to advanced excel experience.
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “must haves.”
Nice to Haves
- Experience with ERP systems preferred
HSN’s unique blend of Retail, Television and eCommerce create a one-of-a-kind working environment. Our employees enjoy a competitive benefit program including health and retirement plans, merchandise discounts, volunteer days, and more. We encourage growth and development across the company. Most importantly, we have fun. Follow HSN Careers on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
To learn more, visit https://jobs.hsn.com.
About HSN, Inc.
HSN, Inc., is a leading interactive entertainment and lifestyle retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates entertainment, inspiration, personalities and industry experts to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN, customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty, Jewelry, Home/Lifestyle, Fashion/Accessories, and Electronics. HSN broadcasts reach approximately 90 million households (with live programming 364 days per year) and its website — HSN.com features more than 50,000 product videos. Mobile applications include HSN apps for iPad, iPhone and Android. Visit corporate.hsn.com to learn more.
HSN, Inc., founded 40 years ago as the first shopping network, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com. For more information, please visit corporate.hsn.com, or follow @HSN on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About Qurate Retail, Inc.
Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB) is comprised of eight leading retail brands – QVC, HSN, zulily, Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Garnet Hill, Grandin Road and Improvements (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”) – all dedicated to providing a ‘third way to shop,’ beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores. Globally, Qurate Retail Group is #1 in video commerce, reaching approximately 370 million homes worldwide via 16 television networks and multiple ecommerce sites, social pages, mobile apps, print catalogs, and in-store destinations, and is #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the US. Qurate Retail, Inc. also holds minority interests in ILG and FTD as well as various green energy investments.