Paid Search Specialist (Pay per click / Search Engine Marketing / SEM / PPC )Job ID R38596 Date posted 09/11/2019
Job Description Details
We are looking for a Paid Search Specialist to join Qurate Retail group at HSN headquarters in St, Petersburg, Florida. As part of a team of specialists, the Paid Search Specialist is responsible for the execution of SEM Shopping (CSE/PLA)/Text plans and strategies across HSN and QVC and requires a technically adept professional with strong analytical capacity - A great opportunity to take your skills to the next level in an innovative environment and fast growing industry.
Day in the Life:
- 1+ years of experience with hands-on Search performance management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- History of managing and prioritizing daily budgets across multiple accounts/campaigns.
- Understanding of how to drive KPIs and optimize to business goals.
- Experience with AdWords Editor and Bing Editor.
- High analytical aptitude and technical understanding.
- Highly detail-oriented individual, driven by results.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn new programs and tools quickly.
- Ability to work effectively in a high-energy, collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Resilient work-ethic with a can-do-attitude in the face of new challenges
- Strategically manage, and optimize SEM Text/Shopping campaigns (Google & Bing).
- Analyze trends and performance within large data sets. Take actions to enhance program performance.
- Report on channel performance on a daily basis and prepare forecasts for account and campaign expenditure.
- Closely monitor performance and spend levels. Make adjustments as needed.
- Support new customer acquisition/retention strategy and maintain refreshed audience lists.
- Implement SKU/ Keyword level bidding, ad group modifiers, and campaign budgets to hit portfolio KPI goals.
- Independently navigate and problem-solve team challenges.
- Manage the use of scripts and bid rules for account optimization.
- Regularly run health checks for optimal account structure performance.
- Maintain and utilize vendor relationships to help maximize performance.
- Mentor and lead the paid search intern(s) in learning about and implementing paid search best practices.
- Proactively research and execute based on industry changes.
- Support and collaborate across the SEM team (Paid Search and CSE’s/PLA’s).
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “must haves.”
About HSN, Inc.
HSN, Inc., is a leading interactive entertainment and lifestyle retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates entertainment, inspiration, personalities and industry experts to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN, customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty, Jewelry, Home/Lifestyle, Fashion/Accessories, and Electronics. HSN broadcasts reach approximately 90 million households (with live programming 364 days per year) and its website — HSN.com features more than 50,000 product videos. Mobile applications include HSN apps for iPad, iPhone and Android. Visit corporate.hsn.com to learn more. HSN, Inc., founded 40 years ago as the first shopping network, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer).
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.