HVAC Technician - Maintenance Mechanic IIJob ID R34897 Date posted 03/18/2019
A HVAC Technician will provide campus wide support for specific areas of facilities maintenance with a particular focus including, but not limited to, HVAC and 480V systems.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Maintains, repairs, and troubleshoots all air conditioning systems and refrigeration equipment to prevent breakdowns and major overhauls.
• Installs air conditioning and refrigeration systems
• Controls, operates and/or troubleshoots all HVAC and electrical systems up to 480V 3 phase, like Chilled water or Tracer Summit systems
• Provides technical support and responds to all trouble calls throughout the facility
• Makes adjustments and changes and other responsibilities as necessary
• At least 5 years specific trade and technical experience with installations, repairs and troubleshooting in a commercial environment
• HVAC - 1 year trade school courses in air conditioning and refrigeration theory or equivalent experience
• HVAC - Freon Certification - type 3 or universal
• HS Diploma or Equivalent
• Valid FL Drivers License
• Ability to lift 20 - 50 lbs regularly, climb stairs and ladders, and work indoors or outside in hot or cold temperatures
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• Ability to work a flexible schedule in a 24 X 7 environment; may be required to work any and all shifts
• Willing to take on other responsibilities as needed; including but not limited to general maintenance activities.
• Previous experience as HVAC/AC service technician.
• Ability to read and understand blueprints and schematics
• Proficient use of hand tools, saws, drills
Job Description Details
About HSN, Inc.
HSN, Inc., is a leading interactive entertainment and lifestyle retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates entertainment, inspiration, personalities and industry experts to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN, customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty, Jewelry, Home/Lifestyle, Fashion/Accessories, and Electronics. HSN broadcasts reach approximately 90 million households (with live programming 364 days per year) and its website — HSN.com features more than 50,000 product videos. Mobile applications include HSN apps for iPad, iPhone and Android. Visit corporate.hsn.com to learn more. HSN, Inc., founded 40 years ago as the first shopping network, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer).
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.