HSN Showroom Product PrepJob ID R36835 Date posted 06/01/2019
The Product Prep Team Members (Show Support) are responsible for the pulling/prepping/put-away of samples that are used on-air, for consignment purposes and photo shoots.
Job Description Details
Responsibilities: Responsibilites include but are not limited to:
- Pull items planned for shows/consignments from various storage locations
- Prepare items for on-air presentation, including hand steaming, assembly, and ensure that they are clean, presentable and in working condition. Report sample issues to management promptly
- Accurately complete all necessary paperwork (Show Pull Manifests, Consignment Paperwork, Short Reporting Manifest Alerts)
- Systemically transfer items using a RF Gun and/or Warehouse Management System
- Transport items to and from warehouse facilities to studios
- Return items to storage locations upon their return to Showroom
- Repackage and relabel samples as necessary
- Maintain storage locations and work areas as required
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Basic computer skills
- Must have a valid Florida Driver’s license
- Must obtain Stockpicker Certification within 90 days of employment
- Previous inventory experience
- Previous RF Gun Experience
- Working knowledge of warehouse management systems
- Ability to lift, push and/or pull up to 50 lbs repeatedly and up to 75 lbs occassionally
- Ability to walk or stand continuously for the majority of the shift
- Ability to use portable stairs and ladders
- Ability to use Material Handling Equipment
- Current Resume
About HSN, Inc.
HSN, Inc., is a leading interactive entertainment and lifestyle retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates entertainment, inspiration, personalities and industry experts to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN, customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty, Jewelry, Home/Lifestyle, Fashion/Accessories, and Electronics. HSN broadcasts reach approximately 90 million households (with live programming 364 days per year) and its website — HSN.com features more than 50,000 product videos. Mobile applications include HSN apps for iPad, iPhone and Android. Visit corporate.hsn.com to learn more. HSN, Inc., founded 40 years ago as the first shopping network, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer).
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.