eCommerce AssistantJob ID R39215 Date posted 08/21/2019
Our Ecommerce Category Management teams partner with their buying, marketing digital production partners to create and manage our customer’s digital shopping experience. The teams analyze customer behavior and develop storefront and product initiatives based on trends. Ecommerce Category Management is our digital version of visual coordination!
Job Description Details
Time waived in position
A Day in the Life
- Visual Merchandise product grids with supporting tools. Validating proper displays within key web stores.
- Manage ROCS task lists and Buyer Worksheets for all new items.
- Initial Categorization, Attribution, and Matrixing of all products
- Initial TS item set up for corresponding divisions
- Validate product page integrity (swatches, accuracy) and links. Work with Imaging, Merchandising or PI for necessary updates.
- Assign related items and cross-sells; curate and fill stores
- Assist with tactical brief submission
- Submit transfers for Customer Product Reviews
- Process videos into the DMS tool and ensure they are properly loaded to the product detail page
- Pull weekly programming calendars
- Review sales and participate in generating recaps to determine if changes are necessary; refreshing pages as needed. Weekly and monthly.
- Help facilitate samples and product availability
- Associates degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1+ years of experience in Merchandising or Retail
- Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrate attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage multiple assignments at the same time.
- Exhibit an eagerness to learn and an interest in ecommerce
- Demonstrate effective problem solving skills
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “must haves.”
Nice to Haves
- 2+ years of experience in Merchandising or Retail
- BS/BA in Business, Marketing, or Retail Merchandising.
- Experience in Ecommerce Retail
- Administrative experience
- Basic understanding of retail math calculations
- Understanding of the merchandising process and product lifecycle
About HSN, Inc.
HSN, Inc., is a leading interactive entertainment and lifestyle retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates entertainment, inspiration, personalities and industry experts to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN, customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty, Jewelry, Home/Lifestyle, Fashion/Accessories, and Electronics. HSN broadcasts reach approximately 90 million households (with live programming 364 days per year) and its website — HSN.com features more than 50,000 product videos. Mobile applications include HSN apps for iPad, iPhone and Android. Visit corporate.hsn.com to learn more. HSN, Inc., founded 40 years ago as the first shopping network, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer).
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.