Digital Operations AssociateJob ID R42282 Date posted 01/10/2020
The Digital Operations Associate is responsible for managing digital assets from delivery to publication. They support the eCommerce team (asset requesters) and Site Production team to ensure that assets are delivered, scheduled and validated on HSN.com, apps and related properties.
Job Description Details
Day in the life
- Create new CMS briefs including asset locations, click-through information, analytics
- tagging and other critical information and send to site production for web coding
- Field requests from divisional teams for changes in content
- Interact with site production team for coding updates, workload prioritization and bug fixes.
- Communicate closely with programming team and content requesters to execute on
- current programming grids and eCommerce plans
- QA content across all platforms and devices when preview links are generated
- Review content and web pages to ensure that best practices are applied
- Daily QA of Homepage content across all devices.
- Daily TS email checks
- Manage UMO/CMS task lists to ensure that assets are hitting workflow milestones on time
- Attend briefings for new projects and help determine prioritization and timeline for
- publishing based on complexity
- Support larger campaigns or project initiatives, generally 1 or 2 a month.
- 2+ years of experience in retail, digital or ecommerce working directly with products and/or customers. Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- One year experience in retail, digital or eCommerce working directly with products
- and/or customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Previous experience with web publishing and CMS systems.
- Understanding of interactive media and its role in eCommerce. Awareness of emerging online retail trends and usability best practices.
- Aptitude to lean new software programs and technical tools quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a cross-functional team on multiple concurrent
- Self-starter who can stay on top of workload and prioritize
- Strong desire to learn all areas of web content management and production
- Ability to respond to last minute business requests and work under tight timelines
About HSN, Inc.
HSN, Inc., is a leading interactive entertainment and lifestyle retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates entertainment, inspiration, personalities and industry experts to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN, customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty, Jewelry, Home/Lifestyle, Fashion/Accessories, and Electronics. HSN broadcasts reach approximately 90 million households (with live programming 364 days per year) and its website — HSN.com features more than 50,000 product videos. Mobile applications include HSN apps for iPad, iPhone and Android. Visit corporate.hsn.com to learn more. HSN, Inc., founded 40 years ago as the first shopping network, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer).
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.