Content Production CoordinatorJob ID 0819244 Date posted 12/04/2018
The Content Production Coordinator will assist the Production Manager to ensure that all off-line and remote coordination for logistics, execution, personnel, studio and equipment support are delivered accordingly to the production timelines.
Day in the Life
- In the pre-production process, assist the production management team to layout requirement for staffing, scheduling and equipment to support production needs
- Assist the Production Coordinator with the scheduling and distribution of contact (call sheets) sheets for all off line and remote productions
- Coordinate rental gear for support of production shoots as well as scheduling delivery and pickup of production gear
- Organizing and schedule remote calendars for all request for Studio F and Remote productions
- Create and distribute statements of work to all assigned independent contractors
- Scheduling staff employees who are assigned to remote productions on a daily basis
- Assist with Production Coordinator and Equipment tech to schedule and track in-house production gear as well as production vehicles to support remote productions
- Assist Production Coordinator for scheduling freelance and on call crew members in order to staff shoots within the approved budget
- Notify Production Management team of any changes in scheduled production resources impacting approved production budgets
- All other duties as assigned
Keys to Success
At HSN, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
- Degree in related field
- 2+ years in the Television Industry
- Minimum two years of working in a primary role as a production Coordinator, scheduling coordinator, video production and or post-production work flows
- Ability to navigate multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated initiative and accountability
- Working knowledge of all relevant industry terminology as it relates to production gear and processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are needed to interface effectively with production staff, management, customers, vendors and various other internal and external parties
- Previous experience working with scheduling software, or any other database driven scheduling software is highly desirable.
- Physical Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle or feel.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods.
- Primarily works in an office environment, requiring the following activity: lifting and carrying materials weighing up to 50 pounds, kneeling, bending.
- Must be able to use standard office equipment such as copiers and faxes. Must be able to travel occasionally as needed.
- Schedule Information:
- 40 Hours per week
- 9:30am to 5:30pm
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “must haves”.
HSN’s unique blend of Retail, Television and eCommerce create a one-of-a-kind working environment. Our employees enjoy a competitive benefit program including health and retirement plans, merchandise discounts, volunteer days, and more. We encourage growth and development across the company. Most importantly, we have fun. Follow HSN Careers on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
To learn more, visit https://jobs.hsn.com.
HSN is a leading interactive entertainment and lifestyle retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates entertainment, inspiration, personalities and industry experts to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN, customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty, Jewelry, Home/Lifestyle, Fashion/Accessories, and Electronics. HSN broadcasts reach approximately 90 million households (with live programming 364 days per year) and its website — HSN.com features more than 50,000 product videos. Mobile applications include HSN apps for iPad, iPhone and Android. HSN, Inc., founded 40 years ago as the first shopping network, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberty Interactive Corporation and is attributed to the QVC Group tracking stock (NASDAQ: QVCA, QVCB). For more information, please visit http://corporate.hsn.com/newsroom/, or follow @HSN on Facebook and Twitter.
About the QVC Group (boilerplate)
The QVC Group consists of eight leading retail brands: QVC, HSN, zulily, Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Garnet Hill, Grandin Road and Improvements The QVC Group has 27,000 team members in the US, the UK, Germany, Japan, Italy, France, Poland and China. Visit the QVC Group webpage to learn more.