St. Petersburg, Florida
At HSN you will enjoy a team-focused environment that thrives on innovation and encourages you to be part of a leading interactive entertainment and lifestyle retailer. Our dynamic IT teams bring people, process and technology together. They also work to ensure we create a stable operating environment and increase business productivity.
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Technologically Savvy
We come together every day to challenge each other and bring the best ideas to life.
HSN is dedicated to empowering women and helping families in times of need. We are motivated and inspired by our passionate customers and team members. Together, we can make a difference.
Paid Time Off
At Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA) we believe in a Third Way to ShopSM – beyond transactional e-commerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores – for customers who crave engaging shopping experiences.
We're a select group of like-minded businesses that provide customers with curated collections of unique products, made personal and relevant by the power of storytelling. We combine the best of retail, media and social to curate experiences, conversations, and communities for millions of highly discerning shoppers. We bring joy, inspiration, and humanity to shopping. We also curate large audiences, across our many platforms, for our thousands of brand vendors.
Job Description Details
We are looking for a highly talented and motivated cloud engineer to join the Engineering and Operations team working on the Microsoft Azure platform. This is a broadly defined role that encompasses many aspects of cloud engineering. The successful candidate will be multi-faceted in their interest and skillset. This role is critical to ensuring the organization can move swiftly along our cloud journey.
- Build cloud foundational components encompassing network, security, identity, operations, and governance in the Azure cloud
- Develop and document cloud best practices, guidelines, and guardrails cloud technologies
- Operationalize solutions from proof-of-concept through production, using automation for repeatability, maintainability, and to enforce standards
- Manage cloud environments in accordance with best practices
- Deploy and troubleshoot cloud technologies in accordance with IT security guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ years IT experience with Azure cloud experience
- Experience designing and implementing cloud solutions using IAAS and PAAS
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and spoken
- Expertise in PowerShell and other automation languages (Python, Go, etc.)
- Skilled building and using automation to implement cloud technologies
- Experience with cloud cost management and oversight
- Understanding of Active Directory Federation Services
- Ability to configure and manage Windows and Linux servers
- Strong knowledge of containers, container orchestration, and the Kubernetes ecosystem.
About HSN, Inc.
HSN, Inc., is a leading interactive entertainment and lifestyle retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates entertainment, inspiration, personalities and industry experts to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN, customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty, Jewelry, Home/Lifestyle, Fashion/Accessories, and Electronics. HSN broadcasts reach approximately 90 million households (with live programming 364 days per year) and its website — HSN.com features more than 50,000 product videos. Mobile applications include HSN apps for iPad, iPhone and Android. Visit corporate.hsn.com to learn more. HSN, Inc., founded 40 years ago as the first shopping network, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer).
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
About This Location
Find out what it's like to live and work in St. PetersburgGoogle Map This Location