Assoc. Software Quality AnalystJob ID R37700 Date posted 07/03/2019
Job Description Details
Developing technology professional participating in testing and defect remediation of application systems in their domain.
A Day in the Life
- Interfaces with scrum teams to execute and clarify test requirements
- Works with limited guidance to manually execute test plans and automation scripts. Reports defects and escalates to senior QA, Product and dev team members as needed to ensure timely remediation of issues found
- Works within agile teams to develop test plans against stories of limited complexity usually within singular systems.
- Executes test automation scripts and reviews results, escalating issues when necessary. May partake in maintenance of scripts and basic scripting.
- Other Duties, Responsibilities, and Activities as Assigned
Keys to Success
At HSN, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
- BS in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent experience
- 0 - 2 years of related experience
- Possesses proficiency in testing one or two programming languages, tools and technologies.
- Awareness of various application testing methodologies.
- Develops understanding of technical architecture, application landscape, test and deployment automation and IT environment, as well as tools used in development, deployment and testing.
About HSN, Inc.
HSN, Inc., is a leading interactive entertainment and lifestyle retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates entertainment, inspiration, personalities and industry experts to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN, customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty, Jewelry, Home/Lifestyle, Fashion/Accessories, and Electronics. HSN broadcasts reach approximately 90 million households (with live programming 364 days per year) and its website — HSN.com features more than 50,000 product videos. Mobile applications include HSN apps for iPad, iPhone and Android. Visit corporate.hsn.com to learn more. HSN, Inc., founded 40 years ago as the first shopping network, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer).
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.