Assoc Building/Facilities MechJob ID R38674 Date posted 09/04/2019
Job Description Details
Job Description: A Facilities Technician I will provide campus wide support for some or all areas of facilities maintenance.
Responsibilities:Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Carpentry work, installation, repair, painting, patching and/or furniture assembly and repair
- Company event set-ups, employee moves, and workstation modifications
- Electrical work with lighting fixtures and replacing light bulbs, ballasts, switches, etc.
- Plumbing work, installing, repairing of fixtures and unclogging lines
- Air conditioning work, cleaning systems and changing air filters
- Outside work, installing signs and painting curbs, concrete and asphalt patching, caulking and sealing
Requirements: Minimum Requirements:
- Current Resume
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 – 2 years experience performing general maintenance in a commercial, industrial, or hospital environment.
- Valid FL Drivers License
- Basic Computer Skills including using tablets and Microsoft office
- Ability to lift 20 – 50 lbs regularly, climb stairs and ladders, and work indoors or outside in hot or cold temperatures.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule in a 24 X 7 environment; may be required to work any and all shifts.
- Proficient use of hand tools, saws, drills.
- Ability to work under general supervision.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and or schematics.
About HSN, Inc.
HSN, Inc., is a leading interactive entertainment and lifestyle retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates entertainment, inspiration, personalities and industry experts to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN, customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty, Jewelry, Home/Lifestyle, Fashion/Accessories, and Electronics. HSN broadcasts reach approximately 90 million households (with live programming 364 days per year) and its website — HSN.com features more than 50,000 product videos. Mobile applications include HSN apps for iPad, iPhone and Android. Visit corporate.hsn.com to learn more. HSN, Inc., founded 40 years ago as the first shopping network, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer).
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.