Part Time Work At Home Sales Representative Ohio - ShreveJob ID 0819176 Date posted 11/27/2018
Make someone's day every day! Shop with HSN and Cornerstone customers by supporting them through their purchases, educating them about various products, and providing an interaction that is fun, personal and creates loyalty. An awesome perk of working from home is there is no commute and offer great schedules!
A Day in the Life
- Field inbound (HSN and Cornerstone) calls in a fast-paced environment
- Take personal initiative to meet all key performance indicators, including AHT (average handle time), Quality, Compliance and Purchase Rate
- Commit to adhering to a work schedule (including specified break periods)
- Apply active listening, communication skills and enthusiasm to provide a superior interaction and one call resolution
- Always demonstrate professional behavior
- Responsible for promoting sales and upsells
- Responsible for providing various levels of support and customer service
- Receptive to coaching and eager to implement developmental suggestions for improving performance
- Remain highly engaged in a team environment through various channels including team meetings, instant messaging and email
- Maintain a quiet remote work environment free of any background noise
- Must live in Williams, Fulton, Lucas, Defiance, Henry, Wood, Sandusky, Ottawa, Paulding, Van Wert, Allen, Putnam, Seneca, Wyandot, Hancock, Crawford, Richland, Huron, Erie, Ashland, Wayne, Medina, or Lorian County.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- The work at home phone number area code must be 567, 419, 330, 440, or 234.
- Work at home phone number must be the home residence
- Previous experience in sales and/or customer service
- Ability to learn, retain and employ multiple order entry systems and support various brands.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time (at a computer, speaking with customers)
- Strong PC skills to include: Internet, Microsoft Windows and Outlook
- Strong organizational, detail orientation and follow through skills
- Strong communication skills and a desire to build customer loyalty
- Work at Home Technical Requirements
Our Work at Home Representatives are asked to have and maintain all necessary system requirements to ensure a good experience for our customers. Most home computers and bundled services will meet the required specifications – a full spec list will be provided after your interview. Here are a few of them:
- Computer and headset compatible with HSN specifications.
- High speed internet connection. For the sake of call quality, satellite, broadband, wireless or dial up services are not an option.
- Standard copper line phone service from a local phone company or bundled service from your internet provider.
HSN’s unique blend of Retail, Television and eCommerce create a one-of-a-kind working environment. Our employees enjoy a competitive benefit program including health and retirement plans, merchandise discounts, volunteer days, and more. We encourage growth and development across the company. Most importantly, we have fun. Follow HSN Careers on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
About Qurate Retail, Inc.
Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB) is comprised of eight leading retail brands – QVC, HSN, zulily, Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Garnet Hill, Grandin Road and Improvements (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”) – all dedicated to providing a ‘third way to shop,’ beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores. Globally, Qurate Retail Group is #1 in video commerce, reaching approximately 370 million homes worldwide via 16 television networks and multiple ecommerce sites, social pages, mobile apps, print catalogs, and in-store destinations, and is #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the US. Qurate Retail, Inc. also holds minority interests in ILG and FTD as well as various green energy investments.
About Qurate Retail Group
Qurate Retail Group comprises eight leading retail brands — QVC, HSN, zulily, Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Garnet Hill, Grandin Road and Improvements — all dedicated to providing a ‘third way to shop,’ beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores. Globally, Qurate Retail Group is #1 in video commerce, reaching approximately 370 million homes worldwide via 16 television networks and multiple ecommerce sites, social pages, mobile apps, print catalogs, and in-store destinations. Qurate Retail Group is #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the US (according to Internet Retailer). Qurate Retail Group combines the best of retail, media and social to curate products, experiences, conversations and communities for millions of highly discerning shoppers -- bringing joy, inspiration and humanity to shopping. Qurate Retail Group also curates large audiences, across multiple platforms, for thousands of brand vendors. Headquartered in Westchester, PA,Qurate Retail Group has 27,000 team members in the US, the UK, Germany, Japan, Italy, France, Poland and China. For more information, visitwww.qurateretailgroup.com.
Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB) includes the Qurate Retail Group portfolio of brands as well as other minority investments.