Talent Acquisition SpecialistJob ID 0817093 Date posted 12/04/2017
HSN’s Human Resources teams are responsible for identifying, attracting and engaging employees who make HSN what it is everyday – fun! Our HR teams consist of talent management, talent support, talent acquisition and total rewards. HR partners with business unit leaders to provide the tools and support needed to promote our culture and create an engaging workplace where employees can thrive professionally.
A Day in the Life
Serve as an integral part of the High Volume Talent Acquisition team at HSN. The Talent Acquisition Specialist role will be responsible for conducting interviews for Customer Sales and Service positions.
- Assess, and make offer determination for, prospective HSN employees by reviewing the results of pre-screened applicants and conducting technical and behavioral interviews
- Maintain a positive candidate experience by continuing communication with the candidate throughout their application and onboarding process
- Complete administrative tasks supporting the recruitment process; such as, updating applicant tracking system and processing new hire paperwork
- Provide regular status updates to management and assist in developing sourcing and recruiting strategies
- Work actively on projects to improve the recruiting and selection processes as well as other projects aimed at improving general HR processes
- Respond to inquiries from candidates, employees, and business unit managers
Keys to Success
At HSN, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
- Bachelor's Degree or equal relevant experience
- Administrative experience
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to change per business unit needs
- Effective at identifying and escalating issues
- Strong Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
“Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “must haves”.
Nice to Haves
- At least one year of HR Experience in medium to large corporation
- Proven collaboration skills; ability to interact effectively with all levels in the organization
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Proven behavioral interviewing skills and employee selection practices
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build partnerships
- HR systems experience
- Applicant Tracking System experience
- Experience in a high volume recruiting environment
HSN’s unique blend of Retail, Television and eCommerce create a one-of-a-kind working environment. Our employees enjoy a competitive benefit program including health and retirement plans, merchandise discounts, volunteer days, and more. We encourage growth and development across the company. Most importantly, we have fun. Follow HSN Careers on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. www.hsn.com/careers
To learn more, visit http://www.hsn.com/careers
About HSN, Inc.
HSN, Inc. (Nasdaq:HSNI) is a $4 billion interactive multichannel retailer with strong direct-to-consumer expertise among its two operating segments, HSN and Cornerstone. HSNi offers innovative, differentiated retail experiences on TV, online, via mobile devices, in catalogs, and in brick and mortar stores. HSN, a leading interactive multichannel retailer which offers a curated assortment of exclusive products combined with top brand names, now reaches approximately 94 million homes (24 hours a day, seven days a week, live 364 days a year). HSN.com offers a differentiated digital experience by leveraging content, community and commerce. In addition to its existing media platforms, HSN is the industry leader in transactional innovation, including services such as HSN Shop by Remote®, the only service of its kind in the U.S., the HSN Shopping App for mobile handheld devices and HSN on Demand®. Cornerstone comprises leading home and apparel lifestyle brands including Ballard Designs®, Frontgate®, Garnet Hill®, Grandin Road®, and Improvements®. Cornerstone distributes approximately 325 million catalogs annually, operates five separate digital sales sites and operates 14 retail and outlet stores.