Stylist - Product PhotoJob ID 0817083 Date posted 12/01/2017
Our Creative team operates as HSN’s in-house creative “agency” composed of such positions as Copywriters, Art Directors, Photographers, UX Designers, and many more. This team utilizes their experiences and talents on everything from photo shoots, writing creative content for digital, TV or our social platforms, or designing our next programming guide.
As a Product Photo Stylist you will be responsible for following the visual standards set by HSN, while continually striving to fine-tune visuals and improve production efficiencies.
- Style a wide-range of products from electronics to off-figure apparel
- Research products to insure proper styling and establish consistency with any previously photographed colorways
- Drive onset merchandise workflow and track product status
- Work closely with Art Directors, Photographers and Traffic Coordinators
- Keep a superb eye on style, trends, emerging brands, and visual composition
- Calmly work well under pressure, quickly solve problems, and excel in a high-volume, deadline-driven ecommerce studio environment
- Continually prioritize multiple projects
- Maintain prop areas, unpack and repack products and keep work areas tidy
At HSN, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
**In order to be considered, candidates must include a portfolio that demonstrates expertise styling product photography with their application**
- 2 years experience styling in a fast-paced commercial photography studio
- Continually seek to improve self-knowledge of styling
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills with the ability to convey information in a polite and succinct manner
- Knowledge of styling techniques across the industry in various merchandise categories
- Working knowledge of Capture One, Photoshop, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ability to lift 50lbs when needed
- Extremely detail oriented with strong organizational skills and experienced with on-set standards, and demand
- Valid drivers license
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “must haves”.
- Internal HSN program knowledge
- 3 + years experience styling in a fast-paced commercial photography studio
HSN’s unique blend of Retail, Television and eCommerce create a one-of-a-kind working environment. Our employees enjoy a competitive benefit program including health and retirement plans, merchandise discounts, volunteer days, and more. We encourage growth and development across the company. Most importantly, we have fun. Follow HSN Careers on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. www.hsn.com/careers
About HSN, Inc.
HSN, Inc. (Nasdaq:HSNI) is a $4 billion interactive multichannel retailer with strong direct-to-consumer expertise among its two operating segments, HSN and Cornerstone. HSNi offers innovative, differentiated retail experiences on TV, online, via mobile devices, in catalogs, and in brick and mortar stores. HSN, a leading interactive multichannel retailer which offers a curated assortment of exclusive products combined with top brand names, now reaches approximately 94 million homes (24 hours a day, seven days a week, live 364 days a year).HSN.com offers a differentiated digital experience by leveraging content, community and commerce. In addition to its existing media platforms, HSN is the industry leader in transactional innovation, including services such as HSN Shop by Remote®, the only service of its kind in the U.S., the HSN Shopping App for mobile handheld devices and HSN on Demand®. Cornerstone comprises leading home and apparel lifestyle brands including Ballard Designs®, Frontgate®, Garnet Hill®, Grandin Road®, and Improvements®. Cornerstone distributes approximately 325 million catalogs annually, operates five separate digital sales sites and operates 14 retail and outlet stores.