Senior Manager, Search Marketing (SEO, Paid, Natural)Job ID 0816690 Date posted 08/30/2017
The Omni-Channel Marketing team focuses on one to one communication with HSNs customers, supporting the growth of the business by increasing top-line revenue and long-term customer profitability. They develop marketing campaigns to move customers through the lifecycle and grow the relationships. The campaigns leverage numerous direct to customer touch points and marketing channels including inbound web/phone, email, direct mail, credit card, package inserts, search engine marketing, display, gaming and social media.
The Senior Manager, Search Marketing will be responsible for driving HSN.com’s search engine marketing efforts. This person will be responsible for leading the planning and execution of digital marketing efforts, focusing on search engine marketing, shopping engines, Google Shopping and onsite experiences to maximize traffic and revenue. He/she will create and implement Paid Search and SEO strategies across all digital platforms to grow traffic, sales and new customers.
- Develop and evangelize search marketing strategies and plans across the HSN organization
- Manage SEO project development from beginning to end for technical and content initiatives to maintain and growth SEO sales
- Manage keyword lists and targets matched to intent for HSN prospects and customers
- Prepare SEO and Paid Search Quarterly and Annual Plans that focus on ‘integrated search’ with inputs from business priorities, external search demand and web analytics insights
- Develop key measurement strategies and metrics; Work with digital analytics team to establish reports that measure search marketing successes and help identify opportunities
- Work with Technology and Content teams to establish SEO guidelines for HSN website design and development
- Define SEO requirements and recommend site enhancements that will elevate search engine rankings for our keywords
- Build strong working relationships with other departments and business units (marketing, PR, IT, and other constituents) to ensure that all SEM efforts are understood and supported across the organization
- Serve as an internal search expert to ensure that best practices are shared and leveraged by all relevant internal groups. Be a subject matter expert to drive enterprise SEO engagement; regularly educate HSN employees and partners by conducting internal workshops and seminars
At HSN, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- 6 years overall paid search and SEO experience with 3 years experience leading paid and natural search digital marketing programs
- Experience using web analytics tools such as Coremetics, Hitwise, Quantcast, Compete, etc.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors, agencies and partners
- Experience leading direct reports
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel analytical skills
- A track record for continually improving and optimizing SEM, SEO, PLA and other digital marketing programs
- Solid understanding of search engine ranking factors, algorithms and principals
- MBA or other Advanced Degree
- 5 years experience in online marketing in the multi-channel retailing environment
- Experience working with a multi-channel online retailer would be ideal
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “must haves”
HSN’s unique blend of Retail, Television and eCommerce create a one-of-a-kind working environment. Our employees enjoy a competitive benefit program including health and retirement plans, merchandise discounts, volunteer days, and more. We encourage growth and development across the company. Most importantly, we have fun. Follow HSN Careers on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
To learn more, visit http://www.hsn.com/careers
About HSN, Inc.
HSN, Inc. (Nasdaq:HSNI) is a $4 billion interactive multichannel retailer with strong direct-to-consumer expertise among its two operating segments, HSN and Cornerstone. HSNi offers innovative, differentiated retail experiences on TV, online, via mobile devices, in catalogs, and in brick and mortar stores. HSN, a leading interactive multichannel retailer which offers a curated assortment of exclusive products combined with top brand names, now reaches approximately 94 million homes (24 hours a day, seven days a week, live 364 days a year). HSN.com offers a differentiated digital experience by leveraging content, community and commerce. In addition to its existing media platforms, HSN is the industry leader in transactional innovation, including services such as HSN Shop by Remote®, the only service of its kind in the U.S., the HSN Shopping App for mobile handheld devices and HSN on Demand®. Cornerstone comprises leading home and apparel lifestyle brands including Ballard Designs®, Frontgate®, Garnet Hill®, Grandin Road®, and Improvements®. Cornerstone distributes approximately 325 million catalogs annually, operates five separate digital sales sites and operates 14 retail and outlet stores.