Project Manager - CreativeJob ID 0816601 Date posted 08/17/2017
Our Creative team operates as HSN’s in-house creative “agency” composed of such positions as Copywriters, Art Directors, Photographers, UX Designers, and many more. This team utilizes their experiences and talents on everything from photo shoots, writing creative content for digital, TV or our social platforms, or designing our next programming guide.
A Day in the Life
The Project Manager is responsible for day-to-day management and coordination of assigned Creative & Production activities required for various Digital/Print initiatives including but not limited to, companywide campaigns, events and special projects. This position requires critical skills in time management, digital & print workflow process, scheduling, trafficking and project management.
- Assesses initial requests for information, project parameters, priority, scheduling and creation of all deliverables against established deadlines
- Manages project workflow across various relevant departments in conjunction with Traffic. This includes Marketing, Digital Content, Creative, Category Management and Production
- Ensures timely availability of resources and resolves resource conflicts
- Interacts with internal and external peers and/ or managers to exchange information of assigned projects
- Acts as the Creative representative in various project meetings as needed to gather information and vet out the creative opportunities and involvement
- Acts as the liaison between all affected Business Units with Creative on assigned projects to communicate business objectives and clarify the detailed business requirements
- Identify and communicate challenges and issues as appropriate
- Develop and manage budget allocations of all assigned projects if required
Keys to Success
At HSN, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
- BS/BA or equivalent experience
- 3 years of working experience in Digital Project Management or similar experience
- Extremely organized, efficient, detail-oriented and successful at meeting deadlines
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Strong client service and leadership abilities with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven negotiation skills results focused with great attention to detail
- Strong focus on teamwork and ability to manage relationships across multiple departments
- High comfort with Microsoft Applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Nice to Haves
- 4 + years of working experience in Digital Project Management or similar experience
- Previous ad agency or in-house Creative site content project management
HSN’s unique blend of Retail, Television and eCommerce create a one-of-a-kind working environment. Our employees enjoy a competitive benefit program including health and retirement plans, merchandise discounts, volunteer days, and more. We encourage growth and development across the company. Most importantly, we have fun. Follow HSN Careers on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. www.hsn.com/careers
About HSN, Inc.
HSN, Inc. (Nasdaq:HSNI) is a $4 billion interactive multichannel retailer with strong direct-to-consumer expertise among its two operating segments, HSN and Cornerstone. HSNi offers innovative, differentiated retail experiences on TV, online, via mobile devices, in catalogs, and in brick and mortar stores. HSN, a leading interactive multichannel retailer which offers a curated assortment of exclusive products combined with top brand names, now reaches approximately 94 million homes (24 hours a day, seven days a week, live 364 days a year).HSN.com offers a differentiated digital experience by leveraging content, community and commerce. In addition to its existing media platforms, HSN is the industry leader in transactional innovation, including services such as HSN Shop by Remote®, the only service of its kind in the U.S., the HSN Shopping App for mobile handheld devices and HSN on Demand®. Cornerstone comprises leading home and apparel lifestyle brands including Ballard Designs®, Frontgate®, Garnet Hill®, Grandin Road®, and Improvements®. Cornerstone distributes approximately 325 million catalogs annually, operates five separate digital sales sites and operates 14 retail and outlet stores.