Production Artist - Digital CreativeJob ID 0816939 Date posted 10/25/2017
Our Creative team operates as HSN’s in-house creative “agency” composed of such positions as Copywriters, Art Directors, Photographers, UX Designers, and many more. This team utilizes their experiences and talents on everything from photo shoots, writing creative content for digital, TV or our social platforms, or designing our next programming guide.
- Owns end-to-end email HTML development and production process - optimizing/slicing imagery, developing and optimizing HTML, uploading into proprietary email tool, and doing final technical QA
- Works with designer and producer teams to understand project requirements, product placements, and creative/template to be utilized
- Supports the Digital Creative Team with creative pre-production work, including image optimization/resizing, color correction, and development of basic Web assets
- Under the direct guidance of Art Director/Senior Art Director, takes on larger Art Director responsibilities to expand working knowledge of brand and process. This includes the development of web assets such as banners, home page graphics, and featured web pages
- Organize and maintain a heavy workload in a changing fast-paced environment
Keys to Success
At HSN, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
**In order to be considered you must include a link to your portfolio or an attachment of your portfolio**
- Degree achieved, or schooled, in design, or equivalent work experience in digital / ecommerce design
- 1 year of experience in a related position
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Dreamweaver and CS4 Suite
- Working knowledge of image optimization/slicing and HTML development to support email production process
- Strong desire to learn all areas of web graphics and interactive design
- Self-starter with the ability to work in large groups or independently
- Ability to respond to last minute business requests and work under tight timelines
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “must haves"
- 2 years of experience in a related position.
- Experience within a fashion retail brand
- TV promotion and print design experience a plus
HSN’s unique blend of Retail, Television and eCommerce create a one-of-a-kind working environment. Our employees enjoy a competitive benefit program including health and retirement plans, merchandise discounts, volunteer days, and more. We encourage growth and development across the company. Most importantly, we have fun. Follow HSN Careers on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
To learn more, visit http://www.hsn.com/careers
About HSN, Inc.
HSN, Inc. (Nasdaq:HSNI) is a $4 billion interactive multichannel retailer with strong direct-to-consumer expertise among its two operating segments, HSN and Cornerstone. HSNi offers innovative, differentiated retail experiences on TV, online, via mobile devices, in catalogs, and in brick and mortar stores. HSN, a leading interactive multichannel retailer which offers a curated assortment of exclusive products combined with top brand names, now reaches approximately 94 million homes (24 hours a day, seven days a week, live 364 days a year). HSN.com offers a differentiated digital experience by leveraging content, community and commerce. In addition to its existing media platforms, HSN is the industry leader in transactional innovation, including services such as HSN Shop by Remote®, the only service of its kind in the U.S., the HSN Shopping App for mobile handheld devices and HSN on Demand®. Cornerstone comprises leading home and apparel lifestyle brands including Ballard Designs®, Frontgate®, Garnet Hill®, Grandin Road®, and Improvements®. Cornerstone distributes approximately 325 million catalogs annually, operates five separate digital sales sites and operates 14 retail and outlet stores.