Post Production Scheduling Coordinator ( Production Coordinator / Scheduler )Job ID 0817095 Date posted 12/04/2017
Schedule and coordinate Motion Graphics, Editing and Audio resources to ensure the timely and efficient delivery of Post Production materials.
- Schedule and coordinate multiple teams – Motion Graphics Designers, Editors, and Audio Engineers - in order to meet production deadlines and business needs.
- Follow up on production processes and project timelines to ensure there is an adequate level of resource support; adjust the schedule as needed in order for the team to meet approval and delivery deadlines.
- Gather information about project updates and estimated timelines by communicating with the requestors of the content and coordinating the support and resources with Motion Graphic Designers, Editors and Audio Engineers – for example, negotiating edit times to meet priorities, and translate that information into systems via data entry.
- Troubleshoot and solve issues that may arise, modifying the schedule and available resources to accommodate needs based on business priorities and deadlines.
- Proactively look ahead to raise scheduling concerns to proper management levels for resolution and find solutions to daily scheduling changes.
- Work directly with live show teams and the Coordinating Editor on training to ensure best practices, timely submission of requests, and that all necessary information is provided before scheduling resources.
- Work directly with various teams to schedule appropriate project kick off meetings and to ensure all parties are looped in and signed off on project scope before scheduling.
- Leverage department managers to help make positive changes to workflows.
Keys to Success
At HSN, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
- 2 years experience as coordinator/scheduler working with scheduling either live show production or offline creative resources.
- Proven interpersonal skills.
- Prior experiencing in scheduling a large group of people in a 24/7 environment.
- Experience using a Media and Entertainment scheduling program is a must including an emphasis on data entry - such as, but not limited to ScheduALL, Xytech, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to work as a Team and partner effectively with colleagues.
- Understanding of the importance of Brand standards/guidelines.
- Impeccable communication and organization skills.
- Able to perform in a fast-paced environment while meeting firm deadlines.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Associates degree in Television, Business Management or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with IBM Unica Marketing Operations software (UMO).
- Experience with ScheduAll or similar scheduling software.
- Experience in Project Coordination.
HSN’s unique blend of Retail, Television and eCommerce create a one-of-a-kind working environment. Our employees enjoy a competitive benefit program including health and retirement plans, merchandise discounts, volunteer days, and more. We encourage growth and development across the company. Most importantly, we have fun. Follow HSN Careers on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
About HSN, Inc.
HSN, Inc. (Nasdaq:HSNI) is a $4 billion interactive multichannel retailer with strong direct-to-consumer expertise among its two operating segments, HSN and Cornerstone. HSNi offers innovative, differentiated retail experiences on TV, online, via mobile devices, in catalogs, and in brick and mortar stores. HSN, a leading interactive multichannel retailer which offers a curated assortment of exclusive products combined with top brand names, now reaches approximately 94 million homes (24 hours a day, seven days a week, live 364 days a year). HSN.com offers a differentiated digital experience by leveraging content, community and commerce. In addition to its existing media platforms, HSN is the industry leader in transactional innovation, including services such as HSN Shop by Remote®, the only service of its kind in the U.S., the HSN Shopping App for mobile handheld devices and HSN on Demand®. Cornerstone comprises leading home and apparel lifestyle brands including Ballard Designs®, Frontgate®, Garnet Hill®, Grandin Road®, and Improvements®. Cornerstone distributes approximately 325 million catalogs annually, operates five separate digital sales sites and operates 14 retail and outlet stores.