On Call Product / Photo StylistJob ID 0817115 Date posted 12/07/2017
Our Creative team operates as HSN’s in-house creative “agency” composed of such positions as Copywriters, Art Directors, Photographers, UX Designers, and many more. This team utilizes their experiences and talents on everything from photo shoots, writing creative content for digital, TV or our social platforms, or designing our next programming guide.
About “On –Call” @ HSN
HSN employs “on call” staff to cover projects, vacation, and periods of high volume.
“On call” means that you are scheduled “as needed”, and you could work a varied schedule from week to week based on our needs and your availability. You may know your schedule a few weeks in advance however you may also be called on short notice.
The On-Call Product Stylist will be responsible for working closely with the Sr. Art Director and Photographer to execute high-end visual projects created by the HSN Creative Department. Should produce high quality still life, table top, soft goods and off-figure photography.
- Style a wide-range of products from electronics to off-figure apparel
- Work closely with Art Directors, Photographers and Studio Project Manager
- Keep a superb eye on style, trends, emerging brands, and visual composition
- Calmly work well under pressure, quickly solve problems, and excel in a high-volume, deadline-driven ecommerce studio environment
- Track onset product status
At HSN, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
**In order to be considered, candidates must include a portfolio that demonstrates expertise styling product photography with their application**
- 4 years experience styling in a fast-paced commercial photography studio
- Continually seeking to improve self-knowledge of styling
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills with the ability to convey information in a polite and succinct manner
- Expert knowledge of styling techniques across the industry in various merchandise categories
- Working knowledge of Capture One, Photoshop, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Extremely detail oriented with strong organizational skills and experienced with on-set standards, and demand Ability to lift 50lbs when needed
- Valid Driver’s License
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “must haves”.
- Internal HSN program knowledge
- 5 + years experience styling in a fast-paced commercial photography studio
HSN’s unique blend of Retail, Television and eCommerce create a one-of-a-kind working environment. Our employees enjoy a competitive benefit program including health and retirement plans, merchandise discounts, volunteer days, and more. We encourage growth and development across the company. Most importantly, we have fun. Follow HSN Careers on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
To learn more, visit http://www.hsn.com/careers