On Call Graphic Designer / PresentationJob ID 0817010 Date posted 11/14/2017
Our Creative team operates as HSN’s in-house creative “agency” composed of such positions as Copywriters, Art Directors, Photographers, UX Designers, and many more. This team utilizes their experiences and talents on everything from photo shoots, writing creative content for digital, TV or our social platforms, or designing our next programming guide.
HSN employs “on call” staff to cover projects, vacation, and periods of high volume.
“On call” means that you are scheduled “as needed”, and you could work a varied schedule from week to week based on our needs and your availability. You may know your schedule a few weeks in advance however you may also be called on short notice.
The Graphic Designer of Presentations is responsible for the creative development of PowerPoint and Keynote presentations for Executive Speaking Engagements, Town Halls and other Leadership Meetings as needed.
- Develop a template for presentations for other HSN speakers and internal communications
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent brand look and feel across all corporate presentations
- Collaborate with other teams as part of a broader production network, which may include liaising with Creative Director, Copywriters, Photographers, Designers, Branding Teams and the Digital department
- Take existing content and bring to life visually
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage workflow with tight timelines
**In order to be considered you must include a link to, or attachment of, your portfolio **
- Degree in Graphic Design
- 3 years of design experience
- Self motivated, strong work ethic and keen attention to detail is a must
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Knowledge of typography and color
- Imaginative flair, awareness of current trends in the visual arts
- Strong experience with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects
- Solid working knowledge of PowerPoint, Keynote, Adobe Acrobat and WordPress
- Must be able to work independently or with a team
- Must be multi-task oriented
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “must haves”.
- 5 years of design experience
- HTML experience
- Video and GIF animation experience
- Working experience at a major, Fortune 500/1000 brand, large company
- Experience in e-commerce retail industry
HSN’s unique blend of Retail, Television and eCommerce create a one-of-a-kind working environment. Our employees enjoy a competitive benefit program including health and retirement plans, merchandise discounts, volunteer days, and more. We encourage growth and development across the company. Most importantly, we have fun. Follow HSN Careers on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
To learn more, visit http://www.hsn.com/careers
HSN, Inc. (Nasdaq:HSNI) is a $4 billion interactive multichannel retailer with strong direct-to-consumer expertise among its two operating segments, HSN and Cornerstone. HSNi offers innovative, differentiated retail experiences on TV, online, via mobile devices, in catalogs, and in brick and mortar stores. HSN, a leading interactive multichannel retailer which offers a curated assortment of exclusive products combined with top brand names, now reaches approximately 94 million homes (24 hours a day, seven days a week, live 364 days a year). HSN.com offers a differentiated digital experience by leveraging content, community and commerce. In addition to its existing media platforms, HSN is the industry leader in transactional innovation, including services such as HSN Shop by Remote®, the only service of its kind in the U.S., the HSN Shopping App for mobile handheld devices and HSN on Demand®. Cornerstone comprises leading home and apparel lifestyle brands including Ballard Designs®, Frontgate®, Garnet Hill®, Grandin Road®, and Improvements®. Cornerstone distributes approximately 325 million catalogs annually, operates five separate digital sales sites and operates 14 retail and outlet stores.