Content Producer ( Original Content / Remote Producer / Studio Producer / Field Producer )Job ID 0817031 Date posted 11/17/2017
Creatively write, create, produce and direct compelling content across multiple platforms across digital, mobile, social media, and TV.
A Day in the Life
- Create dynamic and innovative cross-platform content. Must have the ability to take on multiple projects simultaneously, producing from concept through completion, while meeting corporate goals of quality, esthetics, and look for all content produced.
- Responsible for delivering projects to creative specifications within assigned budget parameters and on tight deadlines; for example, producing content for weekly fixed programming shows.
- Participate in creative sessions to manage and determine partner and/or executive expectations and vision for special events, live show brand launches, and fixed programming shows.
- Present concepts and deliverables for review by senior leaders and executives.
- Track revisions, deliverables, and approvals, working collaboratively with the creative team from pre through post production.
- Work closely with Art Directors and video Editors to produce and leverage assets (footage, images, and media).
- Promote HSN brand identity through on-air promotions that run on HSN as well as cross channel promotions that run nationally on other networks.
Keys to Success
At HSN, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Film, Television, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in producing cross-platform content, on-air promotions, etc.
- At least 2 years experience with post-production including editing, graphics, and audio
- Must have direct experience with on-location filming, remote and studio productions.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of cinema/modern film techniques and advanced motion picture equipment.
- Highly creative and innovative.
- Must have a strong ability to prioritize, maintain an attention to detail, and stay organized in order to work on multiple projects effectively (i.e., editing one project while in pre-production on another).
- Experience using Final Cut Pro, Premier or similar software platform
- Must have flexibility to work non-traditional hours as needed to meet deadlines; including nights and weekends.
- Some travel may be required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to sit/stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift, push, carry up to 15lbs
***In order to be considered, candidates must provide a resume and link to demo reel.
Nice to Haves
- 3 years experience with post-production including editing, graphics, and audio
- Must be able to interact professionally with talent and executives on all levels.
- Excellent and professional oral and written communication.
- Ability to operate at a high level in a fast-paced, deadline driven work environment
- Familiar with social media digital platforms such as YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Power Point, Word, and Excel (Keynote and Flash a plus).
- Experience creating dynamic multi-platform content in retail and/or media/digital space
- Electronic retailing experience
HSN’s unique blend of Retail, Television and eCommerce create a one-of-a-kind working environment. Our employees enjoy a competitive benefit program including health and retirement plans, merchandise discounts, volunteer days, and more. We encourage growth and development across the company. Most importantly, we have fun. Follow HSN Careers on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. www.hsn.com/careers
To learn more, visit http://www.hsn.com/article/hsn-careers-careers-paths/5863?nolnav=1
About HSN, Inc.
HSN, Inc. (Nasdaq:HSNI) is a $4 billion interactive multichannel retailer with strong direct-to-consumer expertise among its two operating segments, HSN and Cornerstone. HSNi offers innovative, differentiated retail experiences on TV, online, via mobile devices, in catalogs, and in brick and mortar stores. HSN, a leading interactive multichannel retailer which offers a curated assortment of exclusive products combined with top brand names, now reaches approximately 94 million homes (24 hours a day, seven days a week, live 364 days a year). HSN.com offers a differentiated digital experience by leveraging content, community and commerce. In addition to its existing media platforms, HSN is the industry leader in transactional innovation, including services such as HSN Shop by Remote®, the only service of its kind in the U.S., the HSN Shopping App for mobile handheld devices and HSN on Demand®. Cornerstone comprises leading home and apparel lifestyle brands including Ballard Designs®, Frontgate®, Garnet Hill®, Grandin Road®, and Improvements®. Cornerstone distributes approximately 325 million catalogs annually, operates five separate digital sales sites and operates 14 retail and outlet stores.