Associate Product ManagerJob ID 0817111 Date posted 12/06/2017
As part of the Digital Team, Product Management is responsible for enhancing the customer interaction and shopping experience across all digital platforms including mobile applications (iPad, Android), Shop-by-Remote, Online TV and HSN Arcade.
The Associate Product Manager will manage the development and enhancement of products/features on HSN.com and the backend tools that are used to run the website. They will partner with mobile, Interactive TV, and Television teams to create seamless omni-channel customer experiences.
The individual’s primary focus will be on executing small to medium programs (scope and/or complexity), aligning to the overall HSN strategy, supporting the definition of the HSN Digital strategy, and driving business value.
The Associate Product Manager should be familiar with the full Product Development Lifecycle, be able to work with some amount of guidance, and have the ability to deliver an idea from inception through implementation.
- Perform ongoing analysis of site features and traffic patterns
- Identify business opportunities that support the overall HSN and HSN Digital strategy
- Assist with facilitating strategy sessions, generate ideas, and collaborate with cross-functional teams including content, creative, CRM, merchandising, technology, operations, marketing and finance
- Perform in-depth competitive analysis
- Drive primary research such as Usability testing and Focus groups in partnership with CRM
- Manage small and medium programs/projects
- Measure return on business investment and program progress
- Write detailed functional specs and user stories
- Develop basic User Experience Interaction Diagrams and Wireframes
- Negotiate scope and proactively address problems
- Define and modify business process to support new functionality
- Create training materials and train internal users
- Assist with larger projects as needed
At HSN, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
- 2 years of Product Management experience in Internet retail or a related technology field
- Experience with web analytics packages - Coremetrics, Foresee
- Customer focused
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Adaptable, pragmatic problem solver
- Able to create basic wireframes and page flows
- User Experience research – driving development of prototypes, forming hypothesis, testing the hypothesis in concert with researchers
- Experience with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Willing to dive into any project, large or small
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “must
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- 4 years of Product Management experience in Internet retail or a related technology field
HSN’s unique blend of Retail, Television and eCommerce create a one-of-a-kind working environment. Our employees enjoy a competitive benefit program including health and retirement plans, merchandise discounts, volunteer days, and more. We encourage growth and development across the company. Most importantly, we have fun. Follow HSN Careers on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
To learn more, visit http://www.hsn.com/careers
HSN, Inc. (Nasdaq:HSNI) is a $4 billion interactive multichannel retailer with strong direct-to-consumer expertise among its two operating segments, HSN and Cornerstone. HSNi offers innovative, differentiated retail experiences on TV, online, via mobile devices, in catalogs, and in brick and mortar stores. HSN, a leading interactive multichannel retailer which offers a curated assortment of exclusive products combined with top brand names, now reaches approximately 94 million homes (24 hours a day, seven days a week, live 364 days a year).HSN.com offers a differentiated digital experience by leveraging content, community and commerce. In addition to its existing media platforms, HSN is the industry leader in transactional innovation, including services such as HSN Shop by Remote®, the only service of its kind in the U.S., the HSN Shopping App for mobile handheld devices and HSN on Demand®. Cornerstone comprises leading home and apparel lifestyle brands including Ballard Designs®, Frontgate®, Garnet Hill®, Grandin Road®, and Improvements®. Cornerstone distributes approximately 325 million catalogs annually, operates five separate digital sales sites and operates 14 retail and outlet stores.