Assistant Product ManagerJob ID 0817110 Date posted 12/06/2017
As part of the Digital Team, Product Management is responsible for enhancing the customer interaction and shopping experience across all digital platforms including mobile applications (iPad, Android), Shop-by-Remote, Online TV and HSN Arcade.
The Assistant Product Manager will assist with managing the development and enhancement of products/features on HSN.com and the backend tools that are used to run the website. They will help partner with mobile, Interactive TV, and Television teams to create seamless omni-channel customer experiences.
- Assist with facilitating strategy sessions, generate ideas, and collaborate with cross-functional teams including content, creative, CRM, merchandising, technology, operations, marketing and finance
- Coordinate primary research such as Usability testing and Focus groups in partnership with CRM
- Monitor and react to changes in site search and taxonomy performance across platforms based on web analytics on multiple platforms customer surveys
- Evaluate Search & Taxonomy for Usability Improvements based on competitive analysis and requests from the business
- Manage small programs/projects
- Write user stories, create basic User Experience Interaction Diagrams and Wireframes
- Measure return on investment Negotiate scope & proactively address problems
- Suggest business process to support new functionality
- Create training materials and train internal users
- Collect, distill, and communicate Foresee results (and/or other comparable survey vendor)
- Monitor VOC (voice of customer) reports, identify recurring issues needing technology solutions, and create bugs to track toward resolution
At HSN, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
- Customer focused
- Strong analytical skills, organizational and communication skills
- Adaptable, pragmatic problem solver
- Able to create basic wireframes and page flows
- Experience with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Willing to dive into any project, large or small
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “must haves"
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years of Product Management experience in the Internet retail or a related technology field
HSN’s unique blend of Retail, Television and eCommerce create a one-of-a-kind working environment. Our employees enjoy a competitive benefit program including health and retirement plans, merchandise discounts, volunteer days, and more. We encourage growth and development across the company. Most importantly, we have fun. Follow HSN Careers on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
About HSN, Inc.
HSN, Inc. (Nasdaq:HSNI) is a $4 billion interactive multichannel retailer with strong direct-to-consumer expertise among its two operating segments, HSN and Cornerstone. HSNi offers innovative, differentiated retail experiences on TV, online, via mobile devices, in catalogs, and in brick and mortar stores. HSN, a leading interactive multichannel retailer which offers a curated assortment of exclusive products combined with top brand names, now reaches approximately 94 million homes (24 hours a day, seven days a week, live 364 days a year).HSN.com offers a differentiated digital experience by leveraging content, community and commerce. In addition to its existing media platforms, HSN is the industry leader in transactional innovation, including services such as HSN Shop by Remote®, the only service of its kind in the U.S., the HSN Shopping App for mobile handheld devices and HSN on Demand®. Cornerstone comprises leading home and apparel lifestyle brands including Ballard Designs®, Frontgate®, Garnet Hill®, Grandin Road®, and Improvements®. Cornerstone distributes approximately 325 million catalogs annually, operates five separate digital sales sites and operates 14 retail and outlet stores.