Training Coordinator - PMJob ID 0819307 Date posted 01/08/2019
JOB TITLE: Training Coordinator
The Training Coordinator is responsible for assisting with training of Fulfillment regular and temporary employees, including course/material development, implementation, facilitation, tracking and day-to-day operations. Ensures that associates have the required tools, knowledge, and skills to perform their jobs.
A Day in the Life
- Familiarize associates with established operating policies, procedures and practices
- Assist in creation of training packages including presentations, handouts, manuals, exercises and other resource materials
- Responsible for the initial training needs of new hires
- Set training and cross-training schedule
- Data entry for new hires into systems (MOVE, ProTrack)
- Provide on-the-floor support for operations team
At HSN, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- At least 3 years in a warehouse environment in multiple roles and/or departments
- Ability to use physical effort in the handling of heavy materials, boxes or equipment (may require up to 70 lbs. lifting and standing for 8-12 hours per shift)
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general information and data.
- Ability to effectively present information in a clear manner, demonstrate procedures and respond to questions.
- Knowledge of the Fulfillment operation’s training requirements.