Part Time (Sat & Sun Only) Material Handler I - Piney Flats DistributionJob ID 0819364 Date posted 01/23/2019
Business Unit Summary
The HSN Piney Flats, Tennessee Fulfillment Center works behind the scenes to ensure our customers receive the right product quickly and efficiently. This 24-hour operation offers employees the chance to work in a state-of-the-art automated distribution environment.
A Day in the Life
The MHE I processes, prepares, and moves product accurately and efficiently according to established guidelines. A MHE I ensures department services levels, accuracy, and quality processes are being met, while practicing safe work methods. He/she works independently and in a team environment as assigned and moves between job functions as needed. Performance of task requires the use of MHE.
- Performs job functions of an Associate I or II as needed.
- Expedites products to the speed lines.
- Loads and unloads trailers with and without the use of MHE.
- Picks non-conveyable products, counts, and puts/packs into a shipment box accurately and safely.
- Performs manual, computer, or RF functions to enter data into systems.
- Operates some Material Handling Equipment.
Keys to Success
At HSN, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic mathematical skills of addition and subtraction
- Computer skills are necessary
- Through understanding of Material Handling Equipment (MHE) and the ability to pass/maintain certification
Nice to Haves
- Experience operating Material Handling Equipment
- 1 year of distribution experience
The schedule for this position is Part Time working Saturday and Sunday either 5am-3:30pm or 4pm-2:30am.