Part Time Sat & Sun Only - Material Handler I (Inventory Management)Job ID R34686 Date posted 03/04/2019
Job Description Details
Keys to Success
At HSN, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
- Operation of equipment (pallet jack, rider jack, reach truck, order picker etc.)
- Prepping of orders, picking and delivering to fellow departments for processing to meet customer expectations
- Performs verification of picked product for quantity, condition, and then matches with appropriate packing list
- Performs manual, computer, or RF functions to enter data into systems
- Basic mathematical skills of addition and subtraction
- Basic computer skills are necessary
- Ability to use some physical effort in the handling of heavy materials, boxes, or equipment (most tasks require up to 70lbs lifting and standing for 8-12 hours per shift)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet the performance standards of the position
Every Saturday & Sunday
- 1st shift: 5am - 3:30pm
- 2nd shift: 4pm - 2:30am
About HSN, Inc.
HSN, Inc., is a leading interactive entertainment and lifestyle retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates entertainment, inspiration, personalities and industry experts to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN, customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty, Jewelry, Home/Lifestyle, Fashion/Accessories, and Electronics. HSN broadcasts reach approximately 90 million households (with live programming 364 days per year) and its website — HSN.com features more than 50,000 product videos. Mobile applications include HSN apps for iPad, iPhone and Android. Visit corporate.hsn.com to learn more. HSN, Inc., founded 40 years ago as the first shopping network, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer).
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.