Operations Supervisor - Greeneville DistributionJob ID 0816983 Date posted 11/04/2017
Business Unit Summary
At HSN's Piney Flats, TN fulfillment center, we ship 11.6 million packages and sell 14.8 million units annually with product being mostly health and beauty and hard good items.
A Day in the Life
This position leads a cross-functional team that is trained in every area of the business and will flex the team to each area as daily business needs dictate. They will work in partnership with the Operations Manager, Operations, Director, and OVP/GM to set building work flow and planning.
- Provide leadership, guidance, technical support, coaching, and training to assigned teams for all functional areas
- Plan, organize, and control activities of team and communicate clear expectations regarding department and individual goals
- Identify barriers to performance and identify/analyze root cause and effect and develop action plans to resolve
- Conduct daily interaction with team leaders and staff to provide feedback on performance, progress toward goals, safety topics, operational results and business updates and seek input from staff on methods to impact efficiency, accuracy, and safety
- Ensure daily production targets are met for teams by focusing on resource planning and developing contingency business plans based on company sales performance
Keys to Success
At HSN, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
- Minimum of 5 years fulfillment/distribution experience
- Minimum of 2 years leadership experience
- Intermediate knowledge of business and financial plans, including budget components and drivers
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact with all levels of leadership
Nice to Haves
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
The schedule for this position is Sunday - Thursday.