Maintenance Supervisor 2nd Shift - Piney Flats DistributionJob ID 0819154 Date posted 11/14/2018
Business Unit Summary
The HSN Piney Flats, Tennessee fulfillment center works behind the scenes making sure the customer gets the right product quickly and efficiently. This 24 hour operation offers employees the chance to work in a state of the art automated distribution environment!
A Day in the Life
This position is responsible for 24/7 supervision and leadership of the Fulfillment Maintenance team.
- Provide leadership, guidance, technical support, coaching, and training to assigned teams for all functional areas
- Develop objectives and stands of performance for projects within the Maintenance department required to meet departmental, divisional, and corporate goals and objectives
- Plan, organize, and control activities of team and communicate clear expectations regarding department and individual goals
- Develop, maintain, and administer an organization qualified to maintain all equipment and facilities in a safe and efficient working condition
- Execute an effective preventative maintenance program to minimize unscheduled down time
- May supervise custodial and grounds maintenance functions
Keys to Success
At HSN, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
- Technical school certification/degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role with supervisory experience in a distribution or manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 5 years in repairing and maintaining electro-mechanical equipment in an industrial setting
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, safety rules, and procedural manuals
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact with all levels of leadership
Nice to Haves
- Bachelor's Degree
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) knowledge
- Analytical aptitude, commitment to accuracy and quality, problem solving skills, attention to detail
- Attributes consistent with company culture, safety, customer service, integrity, and continuous improvement.