Maintenance Mechanic IIJob ID R41235 Date posted 11/05/2019
Job Description Details
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Inspection, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of automated sorting equipment and associated conveyors, including mechanical repair and preventive maintenance of system.
- Work on material handling equipment, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, welding and battery maintenance.
Requirements: Minimum Requirements:
- Current Resume’.
- High School or equivalent.
- At least 2 years experience for Mechanic II and at least five years experience in a similar position necessary.
- Experience or certification in the respective trade that he/she is assigned whether MHE, conveyors, sorters, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment, etc by an accredited institution.
- Ability to perform PMs, troubleshoot and repair respective equipment.
- Knowledge of boiler and chiller operations and the use of an energy management system.
- Advanced knowledge of life safety equipment and procedures may be required.
- Mechanic II must able to read and interpret schematics and blueprints.
- Ability to work independently with minimum to moderate supervision required.
About HSN, Inc.
HSN, Inc., is a leading interactive entertainment and lifestyle retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates entertainment, inspiration, personalities and industry experts to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN, customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty, Jewelry, Home/Lifestyle, Fashion/Accessories, and Electronics. HSN broadcasts reach approximately 90 million households (with live programming 364 days per year) and its website — HSN.com features more than 50,000 product videos. Mobile applications include HSN apps for iPad, iPhone and Android. Visit corporate.hsn.com to learn more. HSN, Inc., founded 40 years ago as the first shopping network, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer).
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.