Housekeeping - (1B- Wed-Sat)Job ID R45779 Date posted 06/25/2020
As a Fulfillment center team member, you will be on the forefront of our operation directly impacting her, our customer. Team members do a wide range of warehouse functions to include arrivals or unloading, receiving, stowing, picking, packing, shipping, solving problems, cycle counting bins, or returning her order.
Job Description Details
- You may be asked to perform a variety of duties across varying functions utilizing a handheld scanner or computer to include: unloading, receiving, stowing, picking, packing, shipping, cycle counting bins or returning her order to make sure our customer is taken care of.
- Outside of our production roles, you may be asked to assist in working on computers to solve inventory problems, counting and reporting inventory accuracy, or ensuring efficiency of the warehouse through replenishing supplies and/or organizing work areas
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities as assigned.
- Must have a general working knowledge of how computers operate – no specific software knowledge required.
Additional Essential Job Requirements
- Maintain attendance according to company policy.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing and able to work a full shift and to work overtime when required.
- Able to read and take verbal direction in English.
- Able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours.
- Willing and able to regularly push, pull, squat, bend, twist, grasp and reach up to 10-12 hours/day.
- Be comfortable working on a secure mezzanine at a height of up to 40 feet.
- Willing and able to perform to the established standards of safety, quality, productivity and attendance.
- Demonstrated characteristics of reliability (attendance), teamwork, and sense of ownership.
- Willing and able to positively contribute to a professional, safe, and conflict-free work environment
About HSN, Inc.
HSN, Inc., is a leading interactive entertainment and lifestyle retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates entertainment, inspiration, personalities and industry experts to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN, customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty, Jewelry, Home/Lifestyle, Fashion/Accessories, and Electronics. HSN broadcasts reach approximately 90 million households (with live programming 364 days per year) and its website — HSN.com features more than 50,000 product videos. Mobile applications include HSN apps for iPad, iPhone and Android. Visit corporate.hsn.com to learn more. HSN, Inc., founded 40 years ago as the first shopping network, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer).
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.