TN Full Time Work at Home Sales - SeasonalJob ID 0816762 Date posted 09/14/2017
THIS IS A SEASONAL POSITION
Make someone's day everyday! Shop with our HSN customers by leading them through their sales purchases and suggesting additional products they might enjoy, educating them about HSN products and providing an interaction that is fun and personal. All sales calls are with our customers calling us for the opportunity to shop and learn more.
- Field inbound calls from our customers with potential for extended periods of high volume
- Maintain a quiet remote work environment free of background noise
- Apply active listening skills, interject and paraphrase appropriately to best understand the customer’s needs and wants
- Utilize tone/enthusiasm to provide energy into the customer interaction that will drive sales and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for promoting sales - offer alternatives, and closes sales while maintaining rapport with customers
- Take personal initiative to achieve goals and objectives
- Receptive to coaching and eager to implement developmental suggestions for improving performance
- Remain highly engaged in a team environment through team meetings, instant messaging and use of email
- Meet all key performance Indicators - Quality, Compliance
- Committed to adhering to a work schedule (including specified break periods)
- Other related job duties as assigned
- Must live in the Nashville or surrounding areas within the state of Tennessee
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Standard telephone service (analog landline) (615 or 931 area code) with a wired jack near your computer
- Work At home phone number must be the home residence
- Telephone Headset
- Previous experience in sales or customer service
- Strong PC skills to include: Internet, Microsoft Windows and Outlook
- Strong organizational, detail orientation and follow through skills
- Strong communication skills and a desire to make customers happy
- Ability to connect with the customer and bring excitement to the call
- Computer and headset compatible with HSN specifications.
- High speed internet connection. For the sake of call quality, satellite, broadband, wireless or dial up services are not an option.
- Standard copper line phone service from a local phone company or bundled service from your internet provider.