Full Time Work at Home Customer Service Rep (Tennessee)Job ID 0814759 Date posted 01/27/2017
- Field inbound Customer Service and HSN.Com support calls with potential for extended periods of high volume
- Take sales calls and offer required upsells – making compelling offers, presenting appropriate alternatives when necessary, and asking for the sale
- Demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for customer care excellence, maintaining focus and positivity while resolving challenging or complex problems
- Apply active listening skills, interject and paraphrase appropriately to best understand the customer’s needs and wants
- Make confident decisions and take meaningful and appropriate action using available tools and resources according to SOPs
- Troubleshoot problems encountered within the customer digital self-service experience
- Take personal initiative to achieve goals and objectives
- Meet all key performance Indicators - Quality, Average Handle Time and Schedule Compliance
- Other related job duties as assigned
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Standard telephone service (analog landline) (931 or 615 area code) with a wired jack near your computer
- Work At home phone number must be the home residence
- Strong PC skills to include: internet, Microsoft Windows and Outlook
- Strong organizational, detail orientation and follow through skills
- Strong communication skills and a desire to make customers happy
- Ability to connect with the customer and bring excitement to the call
- Prefer previous experience in sales or customer service
Our Work at Home Representatives are asked to have and maintain all necessary system requirements to ensure a good experience for our customers. Most home computers and bundled services will meet the required specifications – a full spec list will be provided after your interview. Here are a few of them:
- Computer and headset compatible with HSN specifications.
- High speed internet connection. For the sake of call quality, satellite, broadband, wireless or dial up services are not an option.
- Standard copper line phone service from a local phone company or bundled service from your internet provider.
HSN’s unique blend of Retail, Television and eCommerce create a one-of-a-kind working environment. Our employees enjoy a competitive benefit program including health and retirement plans, merchandise discounts, volunteer days, and more. We encourage growth and development across the company. Most importantly, we have fun. Follow HSN Careers on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. www.hsn.com/careers
To learn more, visit http://www.hsn.com/careers