Full Time Work at Home Sales Representative - Florida Seasonal (Broward County) Please apply to the closest locationJob ID 0816486 Date posted 08/23/2017
This is a seasonal position with classes starting in September!
Make someone's day everyday! Shop with our HSN customers by leading them through their sales purchases and suggesting additional products they might enjoy, educating them about HSN products and providing an interaction that is fun and personal. All sales calls are with our customers calling us for the opportunity to shop and learn more.
A Day in the Life
- Field inbound calls from our customers with potential for extended periods of high volume
- Maintain a quiet remote work environment free of background noise
- Apply active listening skills, interject and paraphrase appropriately to best understand the customer’s needs and wants
- Utilize tone/enthusiasm to provide energy into the customer interaction that will drive sales and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for promoting sales - offer alternatives, and closes sales while maintaining rapport with customers
- Take personal initiative to achieve goals and objectives
- Receptive to coaching and eager to implement developmental suggestions for improving performance
- Remain highly engaged in a team environment through team meetings, instant messaging and use of email
- Meet all key performance Indicators - Quality, Compliance
- Committed to adhering to a work schedule (including specified break periods)
- Other related job duties as assigned
Keys to Success
At HSN, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
- Must live in Highlands, Glades, Charlotte, Lee, Hendry, Collier, Monroe, Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Saint Lucie, Martin, Orange, Pasco, Osceola, Volusia, Hernando, Sarasota, Citrus, Sumter, Polk, Hardee, Manatee, Brevard, or Indian River within the state of Florida
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Standard telephone service (analog landline) (863, 941, 239, 305, 786, 954, 561, 407, 321, 352, 386, 552 or 772 area code) with a wired jack near your computer
- Work At home phone number must be the home residence
- Telephone Headset
- Previous experience in sales or customer service
- Strong PC skills to include: Internet, Microsoft Windows and Outlook
- Strong organizational, detail orientation and follow through skills
- Strong communication skills and a desire to make customers happy
- Ability to connect with the customer and bring excitement to the call
Our Work at Home Representatives are asked to have and maintain all necessary system requirements to ensure a good experience for our customers. Most home computers and bundled services will meet the required specifications – a full spec list will be provided after your interview. Here are a few of them:
- Computer and headset compatible with HSN specifications.
- High speed internet connection. For the sake of call quality, satellite, broadband, wireless or dial up services are not an option.
- Standard copper line phone service from a local phone company or bundled service from your internet provider.
HSN’s unique blend of Retail, Television and eCommerce create a one-of-a-kind working environment. Our employees enjoy a competitive benefit program including health and retirement plans, merchandise discounts, volunteer days, and more. We encourage growth and development across the company. Most importantly, we have fun. Follow HSN Careers on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. www.hsn.com/careers
To learn more, visit http://www.hsn.com/careers
HSN, Inc. (Nasdaq:HSNI) is a $4 billion interactive multichannel retailer with strong direct-to-consumer expertise among its two operating segments, HSN and Cornerstone. HSNi offers innovative, differentiated retail experiences on TV, online, via mobile devices, in catalogs, and in brick and mortar stores. HSN, a leading interactive multichannel retailer which offers a curated assortment of exclusive products combined with top brand names, now reaches approximately 94 million homes (24 hours a day, seven days a week, live 364 days a year). HSN.com offers a differentiated digital experience by leveraging content, community and commerce. In addition to its existing media platforms, HSN is the industry leader in transactional innovation, including services such as HSN Shop by Remote®, the only service of its kind in the U.S., the HSN Shopping App for mobile handheld devices and HSN on Demand®. Cornerstone comprises leading home and apparel lifestyle brands including Ballard Designs®, Frontgate®, Garnet Hill®, Grandin Road®, and Improvements®. Cornerstone distributes approximately 325 million catalogs annually, operates five separate digital sales sites and operates 14 retail and outlet stores.