Seasonal Full Time Work at Home Sales Representative - (Martin County) Please apply to the closest location
Jupiter Island, Florida
At HSN you will enjoy a team-focused environment that thrives on innovation and encourages you to be part of a leading interactive entertainment and lifestyle retailer. Our dynamic Customer Service teams establish meaningful connections and confidently drive accurate and appropriate resolutions to problems with customer orders, accounts or other aspects of the customer experience. Team Members also work to ensure we create a stable operating environment and increase business productivity.
At HSN, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Level: Entry
- Location: Work at Home
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Technologically Savvy
We come together every day to challenge each other and bring the best ideas to life.
HSN is dedicated to empowering women and helping families in times of need. We are motivated and inspired by our passionate customers and team members. Together, we can make a difference.
Work At Home
- Field inbound calls from our customers with potential for extended periods of high volume
- Maintain a quiet remote work environment free of background noise
- Apply active listening skills, interject and paraphrase appropriately to best understand the customer’s needs and wants
- Utilize tone/enthusiasm to provide energy into the customer interaction that will drive sales and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for promoting sales - offer alternatives, and closes sales while maintaining rapport with customers
- Take personal initiative to achieve goals and objectives
- Receptive to coaching and eager to implement developmental suggestions for improving performance
- Remain highly engaged in a team environment through team meetings, instant messaging and use of email
- Meet all key performance Indicators - Quality, Compliance
- Committed to adhering to a work schedule (including specified break periods)
- Other related job duties as assigned
- Must live in Highlands, Polk, lee, Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, St. Lucie, Osceola, Orange, Pasco, Volusia, Hernando, Highlands, Glades, Charlotte, Lee, Hendry, Collier, Monroe, Dade, Palm Beach, Martin, Indian River.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Standard telephone service (analog landline) (863, 239, 786, 954, 561, 772, 321, 407, 321, 352, 386, 552, 941, 239, 305, or 561 area code) with a wired jack near your computer
- Work at home phone number must be in the home residence
- Telephone Headset
- Previous experience in sales or customer service
- Strong PC skills to include: Internet, Microsoft Windows and Outlook
- Strong organizational, detail orientation and follow through skills
- Strong communication skills and a desire to make customers happy
- Ability to connect with the customer and bring excitement to the call
Our Work at Home Representatives are asked to have and maintain all necessary system requirements to ensure a good experience for our customers. Most home computers and bundled services will meet the required specifications – a full spec list will be provided after your interview. Here are a few of them:
- Computer and headset compatible with HSN specifications.
- High speed internet connection. For the sake of call quality, satellite, broadband, wireless or dial up services are not an option.
- Standard copper line phone service from a local phone company or bundled service from your internet provider.
HSN’s unique blend of Retail, Television and eCommerce create a one-of-a-kind working environment. Our employees enjoy a competitive benefit program including health and retirement plans, merchandise discounts, volunteer days, and more. We encourage growth and development across the company. Most importantly, we have fun. Follow HSN Careers on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
About Qurate Retail, Inc.
Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB) is comprised of eight leading retail brands – QVC, HSN, zulily, Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Garnet Hill, Grandin Road and Improvements (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”) – all dedicated to providing a ‘third way to shop,’ beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores. Globally, Qurate Retail Group is #1 in video commerce, reaching approximately 370 million homes worldwide via 16 television networks and multiple ecommerce sites, social pages, mobile apps, print catalogs, and in-store destinations, and is #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the US. Qurate Retail, Inc. also holds minority interests in ILG and FTD as well as various green energy investments.
About Qurate Retail Group
Qurate Retail Group comprises eight leading retail brands — QVC, HSN, zulily, Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Garnet Hill, Grandin Road and Improvements — all dedicated to providing a ‘third way to shop,’ beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores. Globally, Qurate Retail Group is #1 in video commerce, reaching approximately 370 million homes worldwide via 16 television networks and multiple ecommerce sites, social pages, mobile apps, print catalogs, and in-store destinations. Qurate Retail Group is #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the US (according to Internet Retailer). Qurate Retail Group combines the best of retail, media and social to curate products, experiences, conversations and communities for millions of highly discerning shoppers -- bringing joy, inspiration and humanity to shopping. Qurate Retail Group also curates large audiences, across multiple platforms, for thousands of brand vendors. Headquartered in Westchester, PA,Qurate Retail Group has 27,000 team members in the US, the UK, Germany, Japan, Italy, France, Poland and China. For more information, visitwww.qurateretailgroup.com.
Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB) includes the Qurate Retail Group portfolio of brands as well as other minority investments.
About QVC, Inc.
QVC, Inc., exceeds the expectations of everyone we touch by delivering the joy of discovery through the power of relationships. Every day, in nine countries, QVC engages millions of shoppers in a journey of discovery through an ever-changing collection of familiar brands and fresh new products, from home and fashion to beauty, electronics and jewelry. Along the way, we connect shoppers to interesting personalities, engaging stories, and award-winning customer service. Based in West Chester, Pa. and founded in 1986, QVC has more than 17,000 employees and has retail operations in the U.S., Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, France, and through a joint venture in China. Worldwide, QVC engages shoppers on 14 broadcast networks reaching approximately 370 million homes, seven websites, and 220 social pages. Visit corporate.qvc.com to learn more.
QVC, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com. QVC, Q, and the Q Ribbon Logo are registered service marks of ER Marks, Inc.
About HSN, Inc.
HSN, Inc., is a leading interactive entertainment and lifestyle retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates entertainment, inspiration, personalities and industry experts to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN, customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty, Jewelry, Home/Lifestyle, Fashion/Accessories, and Electronics. HSN broadcasts reach approximately 90 million households (with live programming 364 days per year) and its website — HSN.com features more than 50,000 product videos. Mobile applications include HSN apps for iPad, iPhone and Android. Visit corporate.hsn.com to learn more.
HSN, Inc., founded 40 years ago as the first shopping network, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com. For more information, please visit corporate.hsn.com, or follow @HSN on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About This Location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Jupiter IslandGoogle Map This Location