Storage Team LeadJob ID 0818782 Date posted 08/27/2018
At HN's Fontana Fulfillment Center we ship 2.2 million packages and sell over 4 million units annually, primarily working with health & beauty and hard good items. The Team Lead position assists supervisors in monitoring workflow and ensuring front-line team member accountability for meeting established quality and productivity targets in a safe environment.
A Day in the Life of the Storage Team Lead:
Actively participate with supervisor in daily labor allocation thought process/decisions. Monitor workflow during shift and assign additional duties
Understand performance metrics for area and impact across Fulfillment site.
Ensure quality objectives are met. Communicate clear expectations regarding department and individual production, accuracy and safety goals. Identify barriers to performance and discuss/offer solutions to supervisor. Actively participate with supervisor in development of “continual training” strategy for Warehouse Associates. Train members of the team on processes and procedures and specific functions within department. Motivate team members in performance of duties. Communicate production equipment issues and notify management if schedule will be impacted or technical assistance is required. Ensure tools and equipment used by assigned team are functional
Maintain safety standards of facility. Assist with tracking of daily production numbers. Assist on production line as needed.
Keys to Success:
At HSN if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative and Results-Focused, you'll love it here!
- Ability to understand performance metrics of Fulfillment site and identify areas/solutions for improvement.
- Ability to communicate clearly and train team members on processes and procedures.
- Intermediate knowledge of computer software including Excel, Outlook and WMS.
- Ability to motivate, foster teamwork and provide positive reinforcement.
- Knowledge of safety regulations and equipment troubleshooting.
- Ability to use warehouse equipment (forklift, pallet jack, turret).
- 2+ years warehouse experience.