Picking Equipment LoaderJob ID 0818605 Date posted 07/30/2018
At HSN's Fontana Fulfillment Center we ship 2.2 million packages and sell over 4 million units annually, primarily working with health & beauty and hard good items. The Equipment Loader position supports the Fulfillment Center Picking Department by driving Material Handling Equipment; manually unloading, sorting and palletizing product; ensuring correct product is staged and ready to pick to ensure customer needs are met.Apply
Keys to Success:
At HSN, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative and Results-Focused, you'll love it here!
- Thorough understanding of MHE and ability to pass/maintain certification.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of internal and external contacts.
- Ability to work as a team which includes multi-tasking, flexibility and adaptability with co-workers and schedules.
- Basic to intermediate math skills.
- Ability to understand and follow safety regulations.
- Ability to use physical effort in the handling of heavy materials, boxes or equipment (most tasks require up to 70 lbs, lifting and standing for 8-12 hours per shift).
- Must be able to meet engineered labor standards.
- Must be able to work weekends and overtime.