Maintenance Supervisor - Fontana DistributionJob ID 0817006 Date posted 11/10/2017
At HSN's Fontana Fulfillment Center, we ship 2.2 million packages and sell over 4 million units annually, primarily working with health & beauty and hard good items. The Maintenance Supervisor position supports the Fulfillment Center through the supervision and leadership of the Fulfillment maintenance team over two shifts. This role also holds budgetary responsibility for in-house labor, contracted service providers, supplies and utilities.
A Day in the Life of Maintenance:
Implement and track manual and computerized preventative maintenance programs. Coordinate and oversee new installations, emergency repairs, equipment testing and contracted maintenance compliance. Maintain equipment history records of facility mechanical, electrical and material handling equipment. Schedule and supervise maintenance personnel and contracted service providers in completion of facility repairs, material handling equipment, renovations and modifications. Perform some hands-on repair work both leading and assisting other members. Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, facility and maintenance information to internal and external contracts. Perform other duties as assigned.
Keys to Success:
At HSN if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative and Results-Focused, you'll love it here!
- Tech school certification/degree or equivalent to 3+ years leadership experience supervising maintenance personal in a distribution or manufacturing environment.
- Must have a proven ability to lead teams through projects and daily activities.
- At least 10 years experience in repairing and maintaining electro-mechanical equipment in an industrial setting.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, safety rules and procedural manuals.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to professionally interact with all departments and leadership in HSN.
- Proficient with MS Office, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Mechanical aptitude required including knowing of conveyors, mechanical drives, shafts, bearings, etc.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 70 pounds; must be able to walk and stand up to 12 hours per day.
- Must have a valid California drivers license.