Maintenance Mechanic IIIJob ID 0816963 Date posted 10/28/2017
At HSN's Fontana Fulfillment Center, we ship 2.2 million packages and sell over 4 million units annually, primarily working with health & beauty and hard good items. The Maintenance Mechanic position supports the Fulfillment Center through the maintenance of facilities and associated automated sortation equipment, reporting to Maintenance Supervision.
A Day in the Life of Maintenance:
Inspect, troubleshoot and repair automated sortation equipment and associated conveyors. Perform mechanical repair and preventive maintenance on all systems including pneumatics and hydraulics. Perform repairs and PM's on material handling equipment including battery maintenance. Maintain and repair electrical, HVAC, plumbing systems. Perform carpentry as well as welding using cutting torches or other welding equipment.
This position will support our night shift. Schedule is Sunday through Thursday, 6 pm to 2:30 am.
Keys to Success:
At HSN if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative and Results-Focused, you'll love it here!
- 2 years experience and basic knowledge of material handling equipment, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, pneumatic and hydraulic skills and battery maintenance
- 2 years experience repairing and troubleshooting electrical systems
- Must be able to operate MHE/PIT equipment safely and successfully pass all MHE/PIT certification training, tests and practical exams
- Ability to grasp, bend, move and lift up to 70 pounds
- Ability to work at heights and unusual positions
- Must be flexible with shift, able to work weekends, holidays and overtime as required.
- Experience with Rapistan conveyor (or equivalent) and Tilt Tray sorter