Area Manager Fulfillment CenterJob ID R44751 Date posted 05/14/2020
Qurate Retail Group is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. with unmatched history, growth and success. As an almost $9 billion business that reaches approximately 380 million homes worldwide, we continue to support in Fontana, CA.
At Qurate Retail Group, we empower all our team members to be engaged safety leaders who are committed to their own well-being and the well-being of their coworkers. We integrate this commitment to safety throughout the workplace environment and our entire operations. We also make sure we're supporting your career growth, health, well-being and quality of life. We provide ample opportunities for advancement, and we have made an ongoing commitment to encouraging healthy lifestyle choices and work-life balance.
Job Description Details
SCHEDULE: Sunday-Wednesday (days)
- Supports our commitment to customer service in the performance of all job duties. Provides leadership and displays enthusiastic commitment to behaviors and values consistent with HSN values. Creates a positive, motivating work climate. Models proactive employee relations.
- Supervises day-to-day operations for assigned area, partnering as necessary with other departments. Circulates around area, prioritizes, assigns and reviews work to maintain departmental efficiency and meet productivity, volume and quality goals.
- Creates and maintains a clean, safe working environment.
- Ensures both consistency of and compliance with company and departmental policies/procedures and performance standards. Implements operational plans to achieve designated objectives, established performance goals and quality standards.
- Identifies, reports and communicates to the Department Manager trends and/or irregularities. Takes a proactive approach to analyzing deficiencies and develops plans to correct. Recommends and implements solutions by involving team in problem solving to obtain the best results.
- Works cooperatively, utilizing a team approach to achieve performance goals established.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, Distribution, Logistics or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of demonstrated Leadership/Supervisory experience, preferably in a high volume distribution center or warehouse environment.
- Demonstrated leadership, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Proven track record of fostering a positive work environment and partnering with employees to promote positive employee relations
About HSN, Inc.
HSN, Inc., is a leading interactive entertainment and lifestyle retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates entertainment, inspiration, personalities and industry experts to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN, customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty, Jewelry, Home/Lifestyle, Fashion/Accessories, and Electronics. HSN broadcasts reach approximately 90 million households (with live programming 364 days per year) and its website — HSN.com features more than 50,000 product videos. Mobile applications include HSN apps for iPad, iPhone and Android. Visit corporate.hsn.com to learn more. HSN, Inc., founded 40 years ago as the first shopping network, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer).
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.