Full Time Customer Work at Home Customer Service Representative (Pasco County-Please Only Apply to the Closest location)Job ID 0816435 Date posted 08/23/2017
The Customer Service Representative is a front line service professional and brand representative for HSN. Our Customer Service Representatives build customer loyalty and increase brand value with each and every phone interaction. They do this by establishing meaningful connections and confidently driving accurate and appropriate resolutions to problems with customer orders, accounts or other aspects of the customer experience.
A Day in the Life
- Field inbound Customer Service and HSN.com support calls with potential for extended periods of high volume
- Take sales calls and offer required upsells – making compelling offers, presenting appropriate alternatives when necessary, and asking for the sale
- Demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for customer care excellence, maintaining focus and positivity while resolving challenging or complex problems
- Apply active listening skills, interject and paraphrase appropriately to best understand the customer’s needs and wants
- Make confident decisions and take meaningful and appropriate action using available tools and resources according to SOPs
- Troubleshoot problems encountered within the customer digital self-service experience
- Take personal initiative to achieve goals and objectives
- Meet all key performance Indicators - Quality, Average Handle Time and Schedule Compliance
- Other related job duties as assigned
Keys to Success
At HSN, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
- Must live in Pasco, Hernando, Sumter, Citrus, Polk, Hardee, Desoto, Manatee, Sarasota, Orange, Seminole, Brevard, Volusia, or Osceola Counties within the state of Florida
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Standard telephone service (analog landline) (727,813, 552, 352, 863, 941, 321, 386, or 407 area code) with a wired jack near your computer
- Work At home phone number must be the home residence
- Telephone Headset
- Strong PC skills to include: internet, Microsoft Windows and Outlook
- Strong organizational, detail orientation and follow through skills
- Strong communication skills and a desire to make customers happy
- Ability to connect with the customer and bring excitement to the call
- Prefer previous experience in sales or customer service
- Computer and headset compatible with HSN specifications.
- High speed internet connection. For the sake of call quality, satellite, broadband, wireless or dial up services are not an option.
- Standard copper line phone service from a local phone company or bundled service from your internet provider.
HSN’s unique blend of Retail, Television and eCommerce create a one-of-a-kind working environment. Our employees enjoy a competitive benefit program including health and retirement plans, merchandise discounts, volunteer days, and more. We encourage growth and development across the company. Most importantly, we have fun. Follow HSN Careers on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. www.hsn.com/careers
To learn more, visit http://www.hsn.com/careers
HSN, Inc. (Nasdaq:HSNI) is a $4 billion interactive multichannel retailer with strong direct-to-consumer expertise among its two operating segments, HSN and Cornerstone. HSNi offers innovative, differentiated retail experiences on TV, online, via mobile devices, in catalogs, and in brick and mortar stores. HSN, a leading interactive multichannel retailer which offers a curated assortment of exclusive products combined with top brand names, now reaches approximately 94 million homes (24 hours a day, seven days a week, live 364 days a year). HSN.com offers a differentiated digital experience by leveraging content, community and commerce. In addition to its existing media platforms, HSN is the industry leader in transactional innovation, including services such as HSN Shop by Remote®, the only service of its kind in the U.S., the HSN Shopping App for mobile handheld devices and HSN on Demand®. Cornerstone comprises leading home and apparel lifestyle brands including Ballard Designs®, Frontgate®, Garnet Hill®, Grandin Road®, and Improvements®. Cornerstone distributes approximately 325 million catalogs annually, operates five separate digital sales sites and operates 14 retail and outlet stores.