Full Time Customer Service Work at Home Representative (Citrus County-Please Only Apply to the Closest location)Job ID 0817537 Date posted 03/07/2018
The Customer Service Representative is a front line service professional and brand representative for HSN. Our Customer Service Representatives build customer loyalty and increase brand value with each and every phone interaction. They do this by establishing meaningful connections and confidently driving accurate and appropriate resolutions to problems with customer orders, accounts or other aspects of the customer experience.
A Day in the Life
- Field inbound Customer Service and HSN.com support calls with potential for extended periods of high volume
- Take sales calls and offer required upsells – making compelling offers, presenting appropriate alternatives when necessary, and asking for the sale
- Demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for customer care excellence, maintaining focus and positivity while resolving challenging or complex problems
- Apply active listening skills, interject and paraphrase appropriately to best understand the customer’s needs and wants
- Make confident decisions and take meaningful and appropriate action using available tools and resources according to SOPs
- Troubleshoot problems encountered within the customer digital self-service experience
- Take personal initiative to achieve goals and objectives
- Meet all key performance Indicators - Quality, Average Handle Time and Schedule Compliance
- Other related job duties as assigned
Keys to Success
At HSN, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
- Must live in Pinellas, Hillsborough, Pasco, Hernando, Sumter, Citrus, Polk, Hardee, Desoto, Manatee, Sarasota, Orange, Seminole, Brevard, Volusia, or Osceola Counties within the state of Florida
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Standard telephone service (analog landline) (727,813, 552, 352, 863, 941, 321, 386, or 407 area code) with a wired jack near your computer
- Work At home phone number must be the home residence
- Telephone Headset
- Strong PC skills to include: internet, Microsoft Windows and Outlook
- Strong organizational, detail orientation and follow through skills
- Strong communication skills and a desire to make customers happy
- Ability to connect with the customer and bring excitement to the call
- Prefer previous experience in sales or customer service
- Computer and headset compatible with HSN specifications.
- High speed internet connection. For the sake of call quality, satellite, broadband, wireless or dial up services are not an option.
- Standard copper line phone service from a local phone company or bundled service from your internet provider.
HSN’s unique blend of Retail, Television and eCommerce create a one-of-a-kind working environment. Our employees enjoy a competitive benefit program including health and retirement plans, merchandise discounts, volunteer days, and more. We encourage growth and development across the company. Most importantly, we have fun. Follow HSN Careers on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
HSN is a leading interactive entertainment and lifestyle retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates entertainment, inspiration, personalities and industry experts to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN, customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty, Jewelry, Home/Lifestyle, Fashion/Accessories, and Electronics. HSN broadcasts reach approximately 90 million households (with live programming 364 days per year) and its website — HSN.com features more than 50,000 product videos. Mobile applications include HSN apps for iPad, iPhone and Android. HSN, Inc., founded 40 years ago as the first shopping network, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberty Interactive Corporation and is attributed to the QVC Group tracking stock (NASDAQ: QVCA, QVCB). For more information, please visit http://corporate.hsn.com/newsroom/, or follow @HSN on Facebook and Twitter.
About the QVC Group
The QVC Group consists of eight leading retail brands: QVC, HSN, zulily, Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Garnet Hill, Grandin Roan, and Improvements. The QVC Group has 27,000 team members in the US, the UK, Germany, Japan, Italy, France, Poland, and China. Visit the QVC Group webpage to learn more.