Florida Full-Time Seasonal Work at Home Order Services (Palm Beach County-Please Only Apply to the Closest location)
Boynton Beach, Florida
At HSN you will enjoy a team-focused environment that thrives on innovation and encourages you to be part of a leading interactive entertainment and lifestyle retailer. Our dynamic Customer Service teams establish meaningful connections and confidently drive accurate and appropriate resolutions to problems with customer orders, accounts or other aspects of the customer experience. Team Members also work to ensure we create a stable operating environment and increase business productivity.
At HSN, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Level: Entry
- Location: Work at Home
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Technologically Savvy
We come together every day to challenge each other and bring the best ideas to life.
HSN is dedicated to empowering women and helping families in times of need. We are motivated and inspired by our passionate customers and team members. Together, we can make a difference.
Work At Home
This is a seasonal position with classes starting!
Make someone's day every day! Shop with our HSN customers by leading them through their sales purchases and suggesting additional products they might enjoy, educating them about HSN products and providing an interaction that is fun and personal. All sales calls are with our customers calling us for the opportunity to shop and learn more.
Job Description Details
- Must live in Highlands, Glades, Charlotte, Lee, Hendry, Collier, Monroe, Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Saint Lucie, Martin, Orange, Pasco, Osceola, Volusia, Hernando, or Indian River County within the state of Florida
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Standard telephone service (analog landline) (954, 941, 239, 786, 863, 552, 863, 772, 239, 305, 407, 321, 561, 352, or 386 area code) with a wired jack near your computer
- Work at home phone number must be in the home residence
- Telephone Headset
- Previous experience in sales or customer service
- Strong PC skills to include: Internet, Microsoft Windows, and Outlook
- Strong organizational, detail orientation and follow through skills
- Strong communication skills and a desire to make customers happy
- Ability to connect with the customer and bring excitement to the call
Our Work at Home Representatives are asked to have and maintain all the necessary system requirements to ensure a good experience for our customers. Most home computers and bundled services will meet the required specifications – a full spec list will be provided after your interview. Here are a few of them:
- Computer and headset compatible with HSN specifications.
- High-speed internet connection. For the sake of call quality, satellite, broadband, wireless or dial-up services are not an option.
- Standard copper line phone service from a local phone company or bundled service from your internet provider.
About HSN, Inc.
HSN, Inc., is a leading interactive entertainment and lifestyle retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates entertainment, inspiration, personalities and industry experts to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN, customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty, Jewelry, Home/Lifestyle, Fashion/Accessories, and Electronics. HSN broadcasts reach approximately 90 million households (with live programming 364 days per year) and its website — HSN.com features more than 50,000 product videos. Mobile applications include HSN apps for iPad, iPhone and Android. Visit corporate.hsn.com to learn more. HSN, Inc., founded 40 years ago as the first shopping network, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer).
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
About This Location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Boynton BeachGoogle Map This Location